Diary Entrees

A/N: I have wanted to do this for a while now, but it seems like this is the best time to reveal certain things. Also, these do NOT correlate with the story of Lonely And Confused or Painted Smiles. Everything is written exactly as it is from my diary. It's all real, guys. Enjoy!

January 4, 2015. Sunday.

I just hung out with Dolly and that was pretty cool. She was an hour late but whatever. It was still pretty fun and I'm sure I like her now. Idk... I know I'm pan, obviously, but it's weird. I can't tell mom and dad. They're homophobes. Anyways, I bought a cool heart necklace and a flower crown! I would be such a cute, gay boy XD

January 22, 2015. Thursday.

I was tired AF today. I also got a lot of homework for the weekend. Shit! Anyways, nothing new tbh. I got Spotify which is amazing. Dolly and I like the same music!!!!

January 23, 2015. Friday.

IT'S FRIDAY! OMG! Today wasn't too bad. Nothing too extraordinary. I went to Starbucks though which was fun! I've been thinking about Dolly a lot lately. She's so perfect. Ugh.

February 4, 2015. Wednesday.

So today not much happened. I got a decent score on the band thing which is good. I got a not so decent score on the Explore Test. Otherwise, I didn't do much today. I'm really flattered that Dolly likes my YouTube videos omg :)

February 12, 2015. Thursday.

I honestly hated today. I was having an okay day. School wasn't too bad but there was a lot of stress on my writing ability. Art club was okay but I embarrassed myself like a huge idiot. Then, Gretchen and I got into a fight about my writing. They don't understand how fucking insecure I am about it. I suck at everything, including writing. I'm just good at writing quickly, which is why I finished NaNoWriMo.

February 23, 2015. Monday.

Flute ensemble was pretty fun! School was pretty fun in general as well. I found out Dolly is bisexual! YAS! That's good news for me! God, she's so beautiful. I wish she knew how beautiful she is.

February 26, 2015. Thursday.

There's something about her touch that lights my body on fire.
There's something about her hair and eyes that I admire.
I think her smile is a sign from above.
That really, truthfully, I am in love.
I love you, Dolly. I can't wait to tell you.

March, 2, 2015. Monday.

I'm tired and depressed. I feel so talentless. I'll probably be a fucking McDonald's employee when I grow up. I'm such a piece of shit. I'm not even that good at writing.
Also, I can't stop thinking about Dolly. Her brother cut her ponytail off so now she has short hair. We'd be such a cute couple lol.

March 15, 2015. Sunday.

The past few days have been pretty interesting. Tons of homework, stress, writing, and hanging with friends. The band concert was okay. I felt pretty lonely during it but oh well. Anyways, I can't stop thinking about Dolly. Heck, I'm writing a song about her!

March 18, 2015. Wednesday.

The trip to the science museum was ok. Sorry I haven't been writing here as often. I find that I don't really need to, now that I'm writing Lonely And Confused. I hope Dolly doesn't see it until I tell her to!

March 27, 2015. Friday.

So I finally got to Mexico after a four hour delayed flight. I can't stop thinking about Dolly. I think she's so awesome and beautiful. I'm glad she supports me, as well as Amy. Anyways, we didn't go for a swim because it was raining, but we did eat a lot of good food. I'm loving it here!