Chapter 12

Finally! Here is the new chapter. I'm sorry that it took me so long but now I'm back on track and I hopefully will update this story more frequently again. Thank you for bearing with me.

Just to let you know: This story is set around this time, means when they say they are recording, they are actually talking about the new album coming out this year, 2013. That's why the producer is Mike (the one they worked with on the album Nightmare) and not Mudrock. But I accidently mentioned Fred in a previous chapter so he is here too.

Ok enough of that. I hope you enjoy it, even if it's just a filler. <3

____________________________________________________________________

Zacky’s POV

It was a miracle! Since Katie surprised us all in the studio almost a week ago we had been making fantastic progress and Brian came up with some kickass solos. We had finished two songs and were working on the next two at the moment. Everyone was pretty pumped and enjoying this creative part of our job.

Arin was currently drumming his heart out with Matt, Larry and Mike, our producer, watching. That gave the rest of us some time to talk riffs and chords while we sat outside the studio smoking.

“I don’t know man. I still think it’ll sound better if we played it in a minor key.” Brian said and took a drag from his cigarette.

“I have no idea why you want it to sound all depressing. Why not trying something different, hu?” Johnny chuckled.

“Because it’ll sound better, shorty.” Brian rolled his eyes and kicked my foot. “Hey Z. What do you think?” I took a sip from my beer and kicked him back.

“Gotta agree with Gates, short shit. If we want the groovy and heavy sound to it we definitely have to put in more minor keys.”

“Ha! In your face, motherfucker!” Brian raised his fist in the air and punched Johnny’s shoulder playfully. He then fist pumped with me and Johnny growled.

“Fucking guitarists.” That sent us into a real heavy laughing fit.

“Better that then a tiny bassist.” I winked and laughed even harder at his face.

“You’re just jealous of this pure awesomeness.” Johnny stood and thrusted his hips in what he thought a sexy manner. Brian and I almost pissed ourselves as he kept on going and starting to take his clothes off.

“Err what are you guys doing?” Matt came out of the studio followed by Arin and both of them looked kind of freaked out.

“Oh not much, just getting Johnny all riled up you know.” Brian chuckled and grabbed his beer.

“Ooooookay…?” Arin said and backed away a little.

“Let’s leave it at that.” Johnny laughed and put his shirt back on. I sighed in relief.

“Thank you very much. My eyeballs were melting seeing this …”

“Pure sex on two legs?” Johnny chipped in.

“Ok, I go now. That’s just too gross.” Brian stood and smacked Johnny’s head. But before he entered the building we saw Val driving up to the studio. She got out of the car and joined us smiling.

“Hey guys. How’s it going?” Matt kissed her and we told her about the great progress. You could see that everyone was relieved that Brian seemed to be back on track. She hugged him and told him how proud she was. He blushed a little and nodded saying that he was glad too and sorry that it took him so long.