treize

M I C H A E L (A) ' S
P O V

i look up to see luke. what? but he was going to talk to the guy he... oh my god.

"hello?" luke laughs, waving his hand in front of my face. i forgot i didn't say anything to him.

"oh, hi, sorry" i look down to my lap where i play with my hands.

"uh, i'm uh, i'm sorry for being such a dick to you all the time." luke sighs, playing with the ring on his finger.

shit, we're both such awkward messes right now.

"it's okay, luke" i smile, looking up to him.

"no it's not, i was a dick when i shouldn't have been. you've never done anything wrong, so i shouldn't have been mean to you" luke takes a deep breath, scratching the back of his neck.

"thank you for apologising. it means a lot to me" i put emphasis on the words 'a lot', because it really does mean a lot to me.

"do you forgive me?" luke asks, biting his lip.

i really hope i don't look like the heart eye emoji right now, this boy really doesn't know what he does to me.

"yeah, of course" i smile.

"well, uh, i better go now. got uh, class now" luke rushes his words, before quickly walking away.

"what the hell just happened?" i mumble quietly to myself.
((a/n: 5sos' original i miss you cover just came on gtg gtg gtg))

my phone vibrates from the table, "oh god" i say.

luke: i did it

luke: michaela i did it

i know you did it luke, shit.

michaela: really?!

luke: yes!!

michaela: do you think he hates you still??

because i sure don't luke, i'm in love with you for god's sake.

luke: well, he forgave me so, i don't think so?

michaela: omg yay!

i still can't process what's happening right now. does he actually like me? or was he just gonna talk to everyone he bullies?

luke: :-)

i may as well ask to make sure, i guess.

michaela: so what's this mysterious boy's name? :-))

luke: michael :-)

-
lakdkrnebeksk double update bc omg couldn't leave you guys with that cliff(ord)hanger last chapter