dix-neuf

((a/n: WARNING: SMUT. DON'T READ IF YOU'RE TOO YOUNG.
LOL WHO AM I KIDDING I SWEAR EVERYONE READS SMUT. ANYWAY YEP I WROTE THIS IDK WHAT I HAVE DONE. ENJOY.
ALSO READ A/N AT THE END))

M I C H A E L (A) ' S
P O V

i would've slept in, if it weren't for luke. he leaves sloppy kisses along my jaw and rubs my torso. i'm not lying when i say i kind of like it.

"l-luke, what are you doing?" my breathing turns heavy and my chest rises and falls at a fast pace.

"i know you like it, princess" luke continues kissing my neck, but the kisses feel slightly harsher than before.

"princess? that's a new one" i giggle.

"do you like it?" luke smirks, pecking my lips before returning to my neck.

"i love it"

"good" luke smirks again, as he slowly leaves a trail of soft kisses from my neck, all the way to the top of my boxers.

luke teases and plays with the strap on my boxers before he lets go and moves back up to my face.

"you're so beautiful, kitten" luke plays with my hair and i blush.

luke takes this moment of my vulnerability to smash his lips onto mine. i gasp, and he takes this chance to insert his tongue. i oblige, and our tongues fight for dominance.

we continue kissing like this and he brings his hand down towards my member and palms me through the fabric of my boxers.

i groan, and my breathing fastens rapidly. i turn over so that i am now topping luke, he continues palming me and i pull at his hair.

luke moans, "you like that, daddy?" i whisper. ((a/n: done with life))

"d-do it again" luke groans.

"how about i do this instead," i smirk, placing my hand on his member, no fabric separating them.

i slowly pump up and down, but am quick to fasten the pace as luke groans, "f-faster, mikey!"

luke then finally places his hand on my member, and we both pump each others members at the same fast pace.

"fuck, i'm going to come" luke moans.

"come for me, daddy" i smirk, fastening the pace to as fast as i can go.

luke quickly turns us back over so he is topping me again, and he releases onto my stomach.

"i-i'm so close" i moan.

luke fastens the pace even more, "yes, come for me princess. come for me you fucking princess kitten"

he finishes me off and i release onto him.

"holy fuck" i whisper.

"how about we go wash ourselves off, now?" luke laughs.

"alright" i laugh, getting out of bed and walking luke to the bathroom with me.

-
well that escalated quickly

idk what i've done im crying

i just dropped my phone on my face

also idc if their relationship seems like it's moving too fast. i'm not writing about every single day of their lives so what i have written is like, over a period of time ya

peace out girl (or boy) scouts

p.s. a notif just came up saying 2 weeks till SGFG do you hear me screaming