#2

Imagine your OTP attending the midnight release of a much-anticipated video game.
Credit goes to imagineyourotp.tumblr.com for the prompts.
A/N: From my research, there are rumors that FF VII will release in the Winter of 2015 or 2016. I could be wrong. It's also going to PS4 first.
-------------------------------------------------------

It was eleven PM, and you were huddled up against your boyfriend for warmth, as it was the wintertime. You and Matt were wrapped in a blanket with full wallets and two hot chocolate thermoses in line at Gamestop. It was a date he waited for a long time, and counted down to, the remake of Final Fantasy VII's release. "Hey, Matt, what time is it?" You yawned sleepily, since the cold and his cuddling up against you made you sleepy. "It's a quarter after eleven. Are you tired, Y/N?" he asked you. "Y-yeah, I'm pretty tired after today," you replied.

Matt chuckled, pulling you closer. "Well then, you can take a nap and I can wake you up when it's five minutes until midnight." Being the reluctant person you are, you spoke. "But, I wanna stay awake the whole time to keep you company." That only earned you a kiss on the lips for a few seconds, until Matt pulled away. "Y/N, you can sleep if you want. I'm fine, and plus, I'll buy us both Starbuck's and Chinese food afterwards. How does that sound?" he asked. You two have been waiting for almost twelve hours now, and your butt felt numb, but you didn't care. "That.. that sounds great," you spoke tiredly, leaning your head on Matt's shoulder.

After a while of battling your tiredness, you finally fell into a tranquil, calm sleep. Matt ran his fingers through your h/c locks, and kissed your forehead. After some time, which seemed an eternity to Matt, he woke you up. "Hey, hey, Y/N. Wake up, lovely. It's five minutes until the doors open." You stirred, waking up. "B-but... I don't waannaaaa."

"Y/N, please, get up, you promised me." Matt grinned. "If you don't get up, I'll have to resort to certain means." Hearing that escape Matt's lips, you perked up awake and faced him. "Like what?" you joked. That, like last time, gained you a response with Matt leaning in and locking you into an embrace with a kiss. He pulled away, smiling. "That's what I meant."

The long, dreadful five minutes passed. The doors swung open as people quickly got up. You and Matt were number 15 in line. The first thirty to get the game would have a signed autograph from the creators, Nobou Uematsu, Tetsuya Nomura, Yoshitaka Amano and Hironobu Sakaguchi of the original release. That was a big deal to you and your lover, so you two quickly got up with the blanket, thermos and your wallets and rushed in. You two managed to grab Copy #16 of the game, and buy it. The night ended with Matt and you gushing about it over Chinese in the middle of a restaurant that was open late for the people who wanted to buy the game.