#10

Trapped in an elevator together.
Made for a super hella rad m8roni to cheer her up! :)
mattlooksgoodinasuitwecanallagreeonthatright?
-----------------

You got into a big fight with your lover, Matthew, over a little thing... and you two were stuck in an elevator together. He leaned up against the wall with a cross face on, staring at the ceiling with his arms crossed. You felt like you wanted to make up with him, but he was pretty angry. Crossing your arms, you decided to mock him to the best of your abilities when the elevator stopped and suddenly plummeted downwards. Being afraid of flight, Matt began to panic as he was most likely feeling like he was flying in a plane that's crashing. You fell onto the ground, hurting your wrist in the process.

Instinctively, you rushed over to your lover and brought him down onto the floor with you, holding him tight and him muttering and near crying in the nook of your neck. The numbers on the elevator floor display flickered on and off as the power went out and you two landed on the basement maintenance floor. You could assume the door was jammed, but you didn't feel like getting up and testing that theory. The sudden plummet hurt your wrist, hell, probably sprained it, too.

The theorist was shaking and crying, and all you could do was rub his back and talk to him in a hushed tone. "It'll be alright baby, I promise, and I'm sorry about earlier. We're not on a plane. We're just stuck in an elevator. Are you hurt?" MatPat calmed down some, and removed his face from the nape of your neck. "I-I'm alright. Are you ok?" He asked with a child-like voice.

"I'm alright, just.. my wrist hurts bad. I'm going to get up and see if the doors are jammed.. they most likely are." You muttered, and got up. Pressing the small 'Open Elevator' button, you waited for the doors to open, but they didn't. You then realized stupidly.. the power was out and there wouldn't really be ANY help for a while. To your surprise, Matt dragged himself over to you and tugged on your shirt to bring you down.

"y/n, I'm sorry about what I said earlier.." He frowned, eyes downcast. "It's ok, I don't blame you." You cupped his face in your hands, and grinned. He took his hands and put them on your waist, pulling you closer. "Woah, ..woah there, Matt, I don't think my wrist will like sloppy make out sessions." You frowned, but then dived in for a kiss. Matt broke away in shock with you smirking. "Caught you by surprise, heheh."

You two ended up making out and stripping off each other's tops, with Matt about to take off your bra, until an innocent guy got the elevator door open. Your bra was half-way off, and Matt glimpsed at the guard. "...close the door again, please." The theorist asked, his face just as beet red as yours. "G-Give me a second to put on my bra at least." You stuttered.