#8

MatPat and y/n visit Markiplier. Prompt requested by a cool Quotev friend! Thank you!
-------

It was a lazy afternoon when Matt got a call from a fellow youtuber, Markiplier, and got invited to play some games with him. Being the game junkie he is, he accepted and brought you along. That was why you were on a couch, watching your boyfriend and one of your best friends rage-play numerous competitive in nature games and eating popcorn.

They were playing a first person shooter of some sort, which kinda piqued your interest as your boyfriend rarely plays FPS games. Mark, on the other hand, played them when he could, and was good. Every moment of rage from the duo made you crack up, as Mark nearly broke his controller just like when he played I Am Bread, and Matt nearly broke his glass cup full of beer.

You set down the popcorn, and grinned a confident grin. "Give me a try." Matt looked at Mark, and shrugged, handing you the controller. "Good luck Y/NN." The theorist grinned with a sweet smile on his face, and Mark just giggled. "You two are so cute together, you don't even know.." You slapped his shoulder. "Be quiet, Mark, and let me kick the other team's ass."

That got you a wave of laughter from the duo. "Good luck, they're pret-ty hard." Matt chuckled, patting your back with a small slur. Apparently, you somehow managed to wipe out some of the enemy team before raging when your streak ended. "Why. Whyyy? Why are you HIDING behind a RIOT SHIELD, you freaking machine gunner?!" Your boyfriend and the gamer began dying of laughter at your simple rage from a simple game full of pre-pubescent young boys that swear like a sailor.

You were drunk though, so you got up and stumbled into a nearby room and plopped down on the bed while trying to recover from the rage, with Matt following pursuit and plopping down next to you. You two laid there, not mumbling a word, only chuckling with a drunk slur. Mark stumbled in and plopped onto you two, laying across you and Matt's torsos. "Never... we're never gonna play that again." The gamer slurred, with you and the theorist agreeing with a nod. "But.. but that's just a theory... a game theory.. I'm going back to play it... see you two." Matt rambled on. Mark agreed and tried to get up, but failed. You three were all so drunk, and regretted it in the morning.