#6

y/n gets a nightmare as requested by a friend on Quotev! Thank you!
Possible TW: Needles, strapped in mental asylum beds, doctors/nurses
A/N: I'm open for prompts. C'mon man.
----------------

It was a long, tiring day. You and Matt were grateful to be able to sleep and relax. Matt was off in a blissful dream world, where as you weren't. It was a very, very bad nightmare, and it left you shaking and sobbing.

You were strapped in a pale, padded white room to a table. Looking down, you were naked except for a pair of gray underwear and a bra. Your arms were strapped to your side, and a nurse loomed over your face. "It will hurt a lot, ok? Nothing to worry about." Her face morphed and twisted into a Cheshire Cat grin, teeth pearly white. The room smelled of blood, but there was none nearby.

In this monster's hand was your worst fear -- a needle. A long, sharp, shiny syringe with a metallic gray colored liquid inside. You thrashed against the restraints, screaming and sobbing. She took the syringe and plunged it into your arm, making you scream your throat hoarse. A few more similar looking nurses appeared around your table, wearing the all same grin. However, there was one nurse in particular.. her eyes weren't really eyes, they were stitched shut.

You stared up at the tauntingly white ceiling, trembling and sobbing in fear as thousands upon thousands of needles were injected in you. This nightmare wasn't going to end, you thought. However, you were wrong. You were shaken awake by your lover, Matthew. "y/n! It's just a nightmare! You'll be ok, you're with me here." He held you and stroked your back, mumbling reassuring words in your ear as you cried in his arms.

"It's ok, it's just a dream, there's no doctors or needles. Trust me, it's just a nightmare." Matt rocked you like a baby, and you two fell asleep in that position. No more nightmares came that night.