#33

"The two just watched the force awakens and reader finds Kylo Ren attractive because he's the villainous bad boy type, and this gets mat jealous" is the prompt! Thank you for requesting, lovely person!

Oh man! It's been over a year, and I missed the anniversary of the oneshot set, which was July 20th, 2015! I want to thank the readers who stuck with me through-out the entire set!

Edit: I made that note like.. three months ago. I got so busy with school and stuff to the point that I could not update! : (( I have 7 chapters in store, one (or two if I'm wrong) of them is very saucy. ; ) Now, for real, onto the story!
Edit #2: Typing this at midnight and remembering Matt's "Douchebag" speech made me just realize he reads his fanfiction. Um, hi Matt. Howdy.
--------------

Just like seeing Avengers: Age of Ultron, you strolled out of the theater with your loved one holding your hand. Matt and you just finished watching the newest blockbuster, Star Wars: The Force Awakens. Being the usual chipper bird you were after a movie, you gushed about it. So did Matt, despite him being a tad bit sleepy. "Man.. Kylo Ren was so hot." You chuckled, attention turning to your tired boyfriend.

"Oh come on! First Pietro, now Kylo?!" The theorist frowned, complaining. You giggled and retorted with a playful response. "Looks like you have some competition, Matt!" Grabbing your bag, you fished for your keys to the car. He grabbed your waist, and put his chin on your shoulder. Matt pulled you close to him, making you yelp in surprise. "Y/N," He asked. "What makes Kylo Ren so attractive?"

You thought about his question, grabbing out your keys once you found them. "Hmm, probably because he's a total bad boy. They're cute and everything." A giggle erupted out of your throat. Matt made a throat clearing sound, and put on a rather seductive tone. "I can be a bad boy.. I went onto Disney.com without my parent's permission." You fake-swooned, making the theorist bubble up with laughter.

"Ooh, Mr. Patrick~" you whispered. "That's oh-so-bad of you." Matthew released you and took your free hand. "I'm bad to the bone." He chuckled, taking the keys from you and opening the car door. He held open the passenger door for you, and let you crawl in. You leaned in and kissed his nose, chuckling softly. "I love you, Matt." The theorist chuckled. "Gosh, you're so beautiful. Man, I love you Y/N."