#5

Imagine your OTP are both teachers and are in the janitor's closet during the school's Halloween party. Person A is holding B close to them and is about to kiss the latter to make them blush when a couple of their pupils whip open the door because the Halloween Hide 'N Go Seek games began.
---------

It was Halloween, and you were a Science teacher. A co-worker of yours, Matthew Patrick, the Algebra teacher, strutted by your classroom and signaled you over to the door. The fifth graders stopped swarming and asking you about how you made your costume, and grouped back up into their little groups near the desks.

"Hello there, Mr. Patrick," you grinned, walking up to him and admiring his Luigi costume. "What do you need?" You leaned on the door frame of the classroom door. The algebra teacher gave you a coy smirk. "Hey, hey, Ms. L/N. I just wanted to see if we could do a few things later, if you want to?" You tucked your wig hair behind your ear, and nodded. "I'll meet you by the janitor's closet shortly after the hallway relay race game, ok?"

Matt nodded, and winked at you. "I'll see you then." He walked into the direction of his classroom. A student in a costume with glasses on approached you, and asked you when the games will start. The entire class was tired of waiting for the inside classroom games to start, so you decided to initiate them.

Time Skip

You met him by the janitor's closet like you promised, and waited. The door opened and a white, gloved hand pulled you in. It was Matt. "Hey, y/n, do you know why I brought you in here?" He grinned, which made you blush. "Oh, I know why." He pulled you into an embrace when you replied, and smashed his lips into yours. Matt pulled away, and grinned clumsily, with you also smiling.

"Looks like Luigi gets all the ladies.." You whispered in a hushed tone, with Matt undoing your tie. He unbuttoned your shirt, and left trailing kisses down your jaw and neck, nibbling in that one spot that gets you all flustered every time. Matt would have continued if it weren't for a sudden interruption.

Flinging open the door was a small group of students, no more than a shocked group of 5. You and Matt stared at the students, as he began to button up your shirt and redo the tie. "You saw nothing." You spoke, embarrassed. Matt sighed, "Well, if you tell ANYONE about this, you get detention. Ok?" The students nodded, faces red. That was awkward.