#9

This is the longest one yet (as of 8/7/15!) One thousand words!
--------------------

Having a lot of free time and a good amount of money from your daily job as a cashier in a popular food chain rarely left you bored. You decided to plan a trip to Japan for two, and it was perfect. The person you were planning to go on the trip with was Y/B/N, but when you two were getting ready to leave the next day, she fell sick with a bad stomach bug. You already paid and everything, so you thought of your other best friend, MatPat. Texting your best friend, you decided to explain the situation. "Hey, Y/B/NN, I'm going to give your ticket to someone else, sorry that you're sick. :(( I would take care of you, but everything is paid for and I can't delay it, sorry. Get well and love you"

While mulling over on who to invite, your phone rang. You picked up, and spoke. "Hello? Who's this?" There was a response on the other end. "Hey, Y/NN, when are you leaving for Japan?" The voice was your other best friend, Matt. "Oh, hey MatPat! I'm leaving at 4 am tomorrow.. and I've got a dilemma. Are you free this week?" You know he has a passport since you, Y/B/N and Matt all got passports together. "Yeah, I'm free. Why, what's the matter?"

"Well, Y/B/N is sick, aaaand I don't want to go to Japan alone. So, would you like to go to Japan with me? The tickets and hotel room are already paid for." There was a soft gasp on the other end, and then a gleeful reply. "Yes, I would love to go to Japan with you, y/n!" You two talked about what to pack, and where to meet up.

It was about 6 hours until the flight that you finally finished packing. You sure did hope Matt was done packing and ready to go, and decided to kill two hours before you had to leave to go to the airport. It was going to be an 18 hour plane ride, and you had to get a cab and pick up Matt to go to Cleveland Hopkins International. The excitement got to you, and you weren't able to sleep. You decided to kill time on Quotev and Youtube, watching many videos out of boredom. The two hours finally passed, and it was midnight.

You texted Matt that you were going to be on your way, and that you guys were flying to Osaka. You called for a cab to drive you to the airport and paid for the fare. "Ok, and take a right turn here, and just go down a few streets.. there! Stop, that's his apartment complex. Wait here." You got out of the car, closing the door, and left to go to the door. You rang his door buzzer, waiting for him to come out. Matt walked down the steps with his luggage, and met you at the door with a smile. You two went to the cab and left for the airport.

Three hours of security and passport verification left you two tired yet giddy. "Hey, Matt, I'm gonna go buy something from Mc Donald's. What do you want?" You asked, gesturing to the Mc Donald's behind you. Matt replied sleepily, "Oh, yeah, I want a Diet Coke and... and hashbrowns." You left for the Mc Donalds, and bought yourself hashbrowns, hotcakes and a sausage. You got what Matt wanted, and made your way back. To your surprise, he was asleep.

You shook the sleeping theorist away and presented him his diet coke. "Drink up, you're gonna wake up enough for the boarding of the plane. You're too heavy to be carried bridal-style, Matt." He grinned sheepishly at you, and took the cup of sweet, liquidy diet haven. Matt then drank up, and checked the turbulence reports. He didn't do so well on flights. An hour passed, and you two borded the plane happily. A few hours in, you two fell asleep and waited for 18 hours end.

Time Skip because writer is extremely lazy and it's 2 am

It's been a few days since you arrived into the hotel in Osaka, Japan. Matt was asleep, and you were on the balcony, looking at the petals fall near the Fuji Five Lakes. It was a breathtaking sight in your opinion as the morning sun brushed among the horizon. Colors of red, orange, yellow and purple along with traces of blue were scattered around, leaving you grinning. You held warm green tea in your hands, and took a sip.

A surprise hand snaked around your waist, and you looked up to see Matt, his face nuzzled in your neck. "Good morning, y/n, thank you for bringing me along." You could feel your face burning up easily, as this was a little too much for friends. "Hey, good morning, MatPat. How're you?" The theorist removed his face from your neck, and turned you around to face his sleepy face. He was in a pair of red boxers and a gray tank top with a robe slung around his shoulders. You could feel his eyes on your very, very deep red face. "You know.. Bringing me along on this trip opened up a window for me. y/n.." Matt breathed, eyes downcast. "I've fallen in love with you and hope you feel the same." He quickly cupped your face in his hands, and slammed his lips upon yours.

You really, really like the contact, and sunk deeper into the kiss. He snaked his hands onto your neck and lower back, which made you practically melt in his arms there. Following pursuit, you ran a hand into his messy hair, and his midback. This went on for some time, when you finally broke off and ruined the moment. "I'm hungry, we can continue this later. I love you, you silly dork."