#15

I'm going to try third person (y/n out of dialog and not you) and.. tell me if you like it or the previous way in the comments! Cmon, I don't turn down prompts. Send them my way. I'llevendosmut.
okokoktothestory
----
Imagine your OTP as 7 year olds in the playground. Person A falls over and grazes their knee, but Person B takes them to the school nurse and helps patch them up.

y/n was a pretty clumsy 7 year old, running and playing tag with her friend, the slightly shorter and skinnier boy, Matthew. He ran after the girl, his hand nearly hovering over her shoulder. The girl turned around, and in the middle of the turn, her footing fell out of balance. The 7 year old fell with a cry, her knees and palms aching, stinging and bleeding. Tears streamed down her face as the girl muttered ow over and over again. The boy gasped, and rushed over to his friend. "Hey, hey! It's OK! To the nurse!" The nerd called out, grabbing y/n's forearm and nearly dragging her to a teacher. "Just hold my hand. Don't touch the booboo." She whimpered with a childish pout on her face.

A teacher took notice of the two children, one very hurt y/n and concerned yet goofy Matt walked over to them. The teacher nodded and headed over to the building door, opening it for them so they could go to the office that wasn't so far. "Owwwww.. ow, s-stop gripping the booboo. It hurts." Matt realized his mistake, and quickly removed his hand. "Sorry." He chuckled, opening the door for her. The nurse then headed over to the cabinet to get band aids, an ice pack, and something to clean it with.

Matt sat down next to y/n at the sink at the nurse dabbed away at her knees, with the girl recoiling at the stinging pain coming back. "It huurtss.. ow, ow, owwww." The boy held her bandaged hand and squeezed it, with the victim facing him and his sheepish smile. A faint pink crawled onto her face as she smiled back. The nurse finally finished patching up her injury, and led her back to the door.

"Now, y/n, don't fall. I'll be it!" Matt called out as you two returned to your spot to play tag again.