#30

"Imagine this : it's a hot summer night, and you're laying down next to your favorite character. You're complaining about the heat, when all of a sudden they roll onto of you and say ; if you don't shut up I'm going to give you a reason to feel hot." Thank you for this request, lovely reader! Nice and saucy. Requests will be open soon, but not now. There will also be a long chapter that contains smut in like.. one or two chapters. Just you wait!
f/p = favorite pair
h/l = hair length
-----------------

Late July nights are some of the hottest nights in California, and you very well knew that. Matt was laying next to you, on top of the covers in his boxers and no shirt, while you had one of his tees and your f/p underwear on. No matter what you did, you were always sweating. The AC was on max, the clock read 3 A.M and there was no sign of you sleeping yet.

"Ugh... Matt, it's too hot..." You whined, putting your forearm over your eyes. A groan escaped your lips as your forearm made contact with your moist forehead. It felt gross, but it was a little bit cold. The theorist sighed, adjusting his position. He made a paper fan a while back and fanned himself off with it, occasionally switching to you.

"Maaaaatt... I'm really hot... Can't we go out and buy ice and a kiddy pool?" You frowned, flopping your arm onto your side. The theorist mumbled something along the lines "its too hot to go out," but it was mainly inaudible. You were shifting to get up, but you were too lazy. You felt like you were melting like icecream.. speaking of icecream...

"I'm melting... do we have any icecream?" Another complaint was said, with you riding your shirt up to expose your stomach to the stuffy, warm air to cool it down. It felt better, so you sighed. Matt laid down his makeshift fan, and assuming he's tired, you nudged him and took it before beginning to fan yourself off. You fanned Matt off, him moaning in relief. The heat was impacting him pretty badly too.

Thinking about buying a portable fan, you groaned. You wanted to get up and go to a store to buy a fan, but the heat was making you tired and lethargic. The same applied to the poor theorist, as you fanned him off. Another complaint about the heat was snaking it's way out of your lips.

"Matt, i-" A quick motion cut you off.
"Y/N, if you complain one more time, I will give you a reason to feel hot." He was on top of you, hips against yours, holding you down by your hands. Gasping, your face turned a very bright scarlet red. The rest of your body got shivers through it, as Matt's tired eyes and messy hair gazed down at you. Being the oh-so-mischevious Y/N, you cracked a grin.

"Oh, Matt, it's too hot," you fake-complained, glancing off to the side, pretending to be in distress. Matt removed one his hands from yours, and gently grabbed your chin. He forcefully turned your face to meet his. You blinked, hearing your heartbeat echo in your ears. He smelled of his natural scent. Matt closed his eyes as his face leaned towards yours.

The feeling of his soft lips planting themselves onto yours set your heart into overdrive. You blushed harder, and promptly began kissing back. He tasted sweet, but also salty at the same time. You moved your free arm onto his lower back, while his hand holding your chin dug it's way into your messy, h/l hair. Matt pulled away from the tender, loving kiss and smirked, breathing deeply.

"I told you I would. Now go to sleep, Y/NN." His slightly hoarse voice sent chills down your spine that made you shiver and cool down a bit, but the humid heat warmed you right up again. Matt rolled off of you, and fell back asleep, while you blinked and stared at the ceiling. The kiss distracted you from the heat, and it let you fall asleep into an easy sleep.