#21

TW: This chapter may imply rape and have profanity, I'm only typing what the audience wants.
y/n's ex decides to kidnap them and Matt rescues y/n before the ex rapes her. Thank you for requesting, amiga!
-----------------------

It was just a simple get-together with some friends at a bar. It was a small little party. It was just a simple get-together. He whisked you away to the side, and struck up a conversation. Only a get-together. Your ex.. he then tricked you. Pretended to clean up a spot on your face with a chloroform rag. You should have seen it coming. You should have.

Waking up in a car, your hands were tied behind your back with ziptie. Your legs were bound with rope, since the ziptie could've broken easily from your POWERFUL legs. You obviously couldn't break the ties that bounded your hands behind your back, and couldn't do anything, not even scream. The trunk was dark, and your mouth.. eugh.. had a gag in it. There were still traces of chloroform, and you fell asleep again.

Stirring awake again, you noticed yourself to be in someone's bedroom. The bed that you were in was comfortable, probably memory foam. However, the only thing you didn't like was that you were loopy, your vision was fuzzy around the edges, and your hands were tied to a pole. You felt as if there were no hope for you. A man, eyes the color of a blue sky and unnatural red hair, leaned over you, lust in his eyes. You knew this man. It was your ex.

He began to lick his lips hungrily, and lift up your dress over your head to your wrists. "I'm going to have so much fun with you tonight, y/n. I bet that shit boyfriend of yours doesn't please you.." Your ex whispered in your ear, before kissing your jawline. He than began to kiss down to your chin, and rubbed his hands down your sides, stomach, and thighs.

In the faint distant, you heard a door slam open, and rushed footprints lead into the building. That distracted you from your ex grinding his hips onto you, and gave you a small sense of hope. The door broke open, and a familiar sight under a rush of adrenaline made you gasp. Matthew, your boyfriend, came to your rescue. He probably remembered a technique from the training for the Rainbow Six Siege Reality Check video, you assumed. "M..Matt.." Your voice croaked.

Before your ex could attack Matt and knock him out, Matt made a forceful punch for your ex's jaw, delivering a knockout blow. However, your ex was a pretty strong build, and managed to absorb some of the punch. He staggered back, and tried to throw a swing at the theorist's right temple, until a group rushed in. Officers.

An officer pushed Matt to the side and dealt with your ex, while Matt strode over to you and lowered your dress. "Did he do anything to you?" He whispered in a concerned tone. "N-no.. not really. You came in time." Your voice broke from your throat being so dry. "Thank you, my hero."