#27

I know this was supposed to be posted around Christmas, but I got lazy. Apologies.

y/f/d = your favorite drink
r/f/n = random female name
Also, thank you for 14k reads!! And nearly 90 hearts : 00 !! And on top of that, 1.2k readers! NICE!
---
Imagine your OTP (not in a relationship yet) going into a coffee shop or restaurant and when they go back out there's a mistletoe hung above the door that the cashier points out. Person A protests and Person B just reaches up and kisses Person A, saying it's just a harmless tradition.

---

You stride into your favorite café on campus, and go to order y/f/d. The cashier, whom you knew very very well (and happened to be a good classmate of yours), smiled and went to go get it. "Oh, Y/N! I just remembered, there's a Yule Ball next week on campus. Are you going?" She inquired with a wink.

"Aye.. I'm not going. I don't have anyone to go with.." You frowned, counting out your money to pay for the drink. The barista delivered the drink to you in a cup, grinning. "That's a real shame, you know, Y/N. There's plenty of fish in the sea for you, I hope." Turning on your heel, you gave r/f/n a small wave.

Opening the door, you accidentally crashed into someone. He was tall, and had really really nice chocolate-brown eyes. To be honest, he was really cute. Wasn't he the gay theater guy on campus? "O-oh! I'm sorry I crashed into you." You blushed, stepping back to let him through. "Oh, no, it's ok. My fault." The man grinned, stepping to the side. R/f/n gasped and called out to you two.

"Hey, you guys! Mistletoe!" She winked at you, giggling softly. "Oh.. oh. Well, just.. just a peck, alright? Then.. then I won't inconvenience you. We can totally forget this." You swear that your face was really really red. It was also warm. The other person chuckled, speaking between small laughs. "Don't worry, it's just a silly, harmless tradition."

You closed his eyes, and he leaned towards your face. The anticipation of his breath on your lips, his nose touching yours made your heart beat loudly to the point it rang in your ears. This lovely, seductive stranger's lips pursed and touched yours. When the contact happened, it felt like your hands and entire body were exploding into a million fireworks. He pulled away, a small smile on his face accompanied by a lovely powdering of scarlet on his cheeks.

"....Meet me at the library on campus in two hours." He quickly added, with a wink, before striding off into the shop. Your barista friend silently cheered you on, while you were left stunned.

A/N: The requests should be done soon! Sorry about that. Writer's block.