#7

Birthday present for my best mate, a hella rad friend! ;)) Happy Birthday, Lily!
​prompt: A little semi-cliché game time.
----------

You and your lovely, amazing boyfriend Matthew decided to lounge around all day and play video games. You two decided to start off with the famous Mario Kart 7 game on versus mode with each other and CPUs. The character selection screen glowed on the TV screen, and you decided to go as Baby Peach. Matt decided to go for Yoshi, and you two chose a standard kart to make things fair.

The CPUs were set on normal difficulty, but you two remembered that you were terrible at Mario Kart 7 on the Wii, but it was too late. You guys were starting off with Wario's Gold Mine, and trying to ace the course to beat the CPUs or each other. It ended up being a race on who would stay in 11th place and cross the finish line, not try to beat all of the CPUs and get first.

The most frustrating thing for you was the part shortly after the batswarm that introduced the mine carts. You couldn't go fast, because if you did, and hated that. Matt shifted his position, with him laying on the couch, and you curled up against him, trying to brutally beat him into twelfth place. He was passively-aggressively raging at the game and you, groaning things like, "Oh come on, y/n! Of course YOU TOOK THAT SHORTCUT AND MADE IT, GOD DAMN IT y/n." The theorist threw down the controller onto the sofa, and nuzzling his head into your neck.

"Awww, Matt, don't be that way. C'mon, let's play a different game, then." You grinned, and kissed the back of his neck. You two ended up doing something.. different. Wink wonk nudge nudge.

A/N: Sorry if this chapter is pretty stale, I was out of town and quickly typing it. 

(It sucked. I know. Shh.)