Goodbye

To Matpat -

Thank you for thirteen years of content and theories. Thank you for letting us see you mature from a young nerdy gamer to a brilliant and caring father and husband to both Stephanie and Oliver. I will admit, it's been years since I last wrote a oneshot for this, and it's been years since I last watched a Game Theory video, but you are always in my heart. You made a huge part of who I am today, helped me become a better person and fostered a love of science in me. You gave me company during a time where I was still trying to learn about myself as a person and provided me company during my teen angst years.

I've grown a lot over the past thirteen years, too. I'm almost 22. I've gone from a shy reclusive kid who quickly typed each oneshot on Quotev at night, to an almost-full time pharmacy employee typing this.... also at night and typing this on Wattpad. I just wanted to thank you for the years of laughs and learning.

- Arso

(p.s - I still have a sneaking suspicion that you read the early chapters because you did reference some of the other fics that were around at the time when I started uploading this. Sorry I accidentally created a little trend, lol. 

And....

To the readers -

I haven't posted in years but I still get notifications for the comments you all type. I read them and reminisce what it was like being a young tween typing these stories without worrying if it made me "cringe" or not. (Spoiler alert: I don't care. I embrace the cringe now.) I loved practicing my writing, I loved learning more about myself as a person and I loved helping the Game Theory fandom connect and grow in the comments of my oneshots. 

I'm honestly still amazed that despite this series being... almost 7 years old, people still comment and talk about it. It's become bigger than me. It's become a thing of it's own. I really appreciate all of the kind words and jokes you guys make in the comments. The requests, too - I see you all still leaving prompts! I won't lie, I've been tempted to write some of them, but I swore I'd lay this oneshot series to rest.

However... maybe I'll rewrite one of my old oneshots or create a new one. I'm not quite sure yet, but if there's enough support... well, I may find the time and energy to do it.

Thank you so much for reading this and for supporting me for so long.

- Arso