#34

Hey. It's been forever. I haven't really kept up with Matt and Steph. Highschool's been killing me, and I'm getting a job soon. But... I found some motivation to write. So... here we go! No prompt this time, I just... wanted to freeform it. I'm clearing my list of requests, since there's too many and I have no motivation to write them. However, new ones will kick me back into gear. I'll only accept requests from this chapter! Thank you.

Oh, and, congrats on the baby, Matt & Steph!

--------------

When you opened your eyes, you were met with his handsome smiling face. His grin stretched from cheek to cheek, and his brown eyes gazed down into your E/C ones. His fingers were running through your hair, massaging your scalp. You were nice and warm in his arms, and you just felt so sleepy... you could fall asleep right here.

"Matt..." You softly murmured, breaking into a small smile of your own. He replied with a quiet noise, fingers still running through your H/C locks. "You're so handsome." Just hearing that compliment made the theorist light up with an even brighter smile. The corner of his eyes crinkled, which is what happened whenever he smiled, and he had bright dimples in his cheeks.

"And you are beautiful," he replied, bending down for a gentle kiss on your forehead. It was short and sweet, and it made you feel special. Matt was a good man, and you just felt so lucky to be with him of all people. Matt probably felt the same, but you didn't know.

"I feel so lucky to be with you," you whispered to him softly, hand lightly massaging his pale arm. You leaned up and placed a gentle kiss on his lips, eyes closed, before returning your head back onto his chest.

"Nah, I'm pretty lucky to be with a girl like you, Y/N. You're the best thing in my life since videogames." Matt quietly joked, pulling you closer into the cuddle. He ran his fingers through your hair again, creating that relaxing feeling again. It was mesmerizing to the point it made you want to fall asleep...

"Stop that! I'm gonna fall asleep if you keep doing that..." You quietly murmured, closing your eyes once more. In response to your tired protests, you heard a quiet chuckle from Matt himself.

"Maybe that's what I want, you know? You haven't been sleeping as much as you should, Y/NN. I'm worried," The theorist spoke in his concerned voice, looking down at you with his soft gaze. Hearing his concerned tone made you break into a gentle pout, then open your E/C eyes once more. You saw Matt's tired eyes as well, and his concerned gaze...

"You win, just this once. Only if you give me a kiss." You broke into a cheesy grin, leaning up to get a kiss from your handsome lover. Being a fan of your sweet, simple kisses, Matt rolled his eyes and leaned in to give you a sweet kiss on your lips. You two stayed in the moment, until you broke it off and curled up in his arms once more.

"You taste like diet coke."

"And you, Y/NN, you taste like F/F."

"I love you, Matt."

"I love you too. Now sleep, okay? You need it."

"Yeah... thanks, dad," You reply jokingly, before closing your eyes one last time. The theorist's quiet humming and his gentle strokes through your H/C hair slowly drifted you away into a peaceful sleep...