#20 [SMUT WARNING]

Thank you, two lovely persons who requested!

The helper in making this chapter.. come true was quotev.com/ThatOneMinxling or in some form, our BDSM queen.

I may write some soft BDSM smut in the future, who knows?

I'll supply most kinks, not all, though --

ALSO DON'T SHOW THIS TO MATPAT --

I would fall over and die of both embarrassment and happiness if he read it ever

thank

mis amigos (i know there's some male readers out there for the fluff, however the smut is gxb --)

(i'll make bxb if I have to--)

---------------

Imagine person A of your OTP is busy on their laptop/computer at their desk and person B is feeling kind of horny. When person A waves person B off, telling them they're busy, person B gets underneath the desk and starts caressing person A's thighs and crotch (optionally: whispering how much they want it right now, if that's in-character). Person A gets turned on as well and person B goes down on person A. Eventually person A gives in and pulls person B up from underneath the desk, resulting in a hot messy scene on top of the desk in the end.

Another busy theory. He was always typing away for hours at a time, and you were feeling aroused. Nothing would settle it, not even the usual routine in the shower. You decided to confront your aroused desires and bother the theorist. Unfortunately, he seemed to deny your every effort to make your presence known. Being the stubborn person you are, you crawled under the desk and decided to get him to pay attention to you. With little hesitation, you ran your hand up his calves, a pout tugging at your lips. It appeared to do nothing. Sighing, you tried higher, trailing teasing touches up to his thighs. You decided to carress and do small little spiderwalks onto his innner thighs, leading closer and closer to the treasure. Once your fingers touched the goldmine, you began to softly rub it with your fingertips. He jolted at the sudden contact, a disapproving glare reaching your gaze. A sheepish smile adopted your face and you continued what you set out to do. You really, really wanted to please Matt. "C'mon.. Matt.. just for me, just once. A theory can be delayed an hour," a seductive whisper escaped your throat.

He groaned. "y/n, I'm kinda busy right n-now." The man's face was coated in scarlet, and he was trying his best to focus on the notes. You once again continued to trace circled into the front of his jeans, humming to yourself. Clearly, no would not be a suitable answer. "Please? For me? Just this once?" You offered large eyes, knowing it was one of his weaknesses. The dissaproving theorist tried to ignore the eyes. "y/n, I'm like.. super busy right now. Maybe later." His manhood denied so, as it was harder than a rock under your fingers.

You decided to stop teasing him a little, and began to unbuckle his belt and unbutton his jeans. Sliding them down to his midthigh, you bite your lip, seeing what you so desire break free from it's confinement of his boxer-briefs. "Mmm, your dick denies so, Matt." You purred softly. Making it your goal to get him as hot and bothered as possible, you lean forward, and taking the head of his cock into your mouth. You ran your tongue over the sensitive slit, gazing up at him with fake look of innocence. Matt was already past the color of a tomato at this point, with you now making small, trailing kisses down the side of his erection. "O-oh god, y/n," he moaned, giving you pleasure as you began to remove your shirt. His eyes trailed down from your face to your chest, then back to the scene.

The trailing kisses turned into small licks, your free hand wrapping around the base of his 6 inch discostick. The theorist groaned, biting on his lip softly. His hands snaked around to grab your hair, and gently pull back excess hair. You trailed back up, gently putting your lips onto the head. Taking a bit more into your mouth, you rubbed the flat of your tongue against the underside of his length. You hummed around it as he tugged on your hair, his own sounds of pleasure emitting from his perfect lips.

You decided to then begin sucking on his shaft, softly, and slowly bobbing your head up and down. Matt moaned, and lulled his head back. "Oh.. oh wow.. y/n, yeah, that's it..." You decided to go a little faster on the upper part of the shaft, and start pumping the bottom. The theorist couldn't take any more of it, and whispered in a raspy, seductive voice. "Get up here."

Complying to his order, you smirked seductively and ran your fingers across his length. He moved you to sit on top of his lap, him eyeing you all over. The theorist ran his hands up your back, up to your neck, fingers entwined into your hair and pulled you into a kiss. Matt began to kiss from your lips, down to your jaws, and trailing down to your neck to where one of your sweet spots is.

Hearing your moans was confirmation enough for the aroused theorist. He pushed his laptop off to the side and set you on the desk, kissing and biting at your neck and collarbone. "Mmn, oh.. Matt.. Right.. there.." You breathed as he sucked at the sweetest and most sensitive spot on your neck. It only took you a few seconds to unbutton and remove his shirt. When you ran your hands down his stomach and up into his hair, he moaned into the kisses, and that made you want him even more.

"Y/N.. I can't wait.. I need you.." The theorist gasped, and panted. "Matt.. I want you to fuck me.." You purred, as you began to remove your bra and pants. Matt did the honors of removing your panties and kissing up your thigh. When he placed his soft, full lips on your cave entrance and began to gently kiss and eat it out, all you could do was cry out in pleasure. You had a strong grip on his shoulder, and moaned. "S..stop teasing around, Matt, I need you." Your breath hitched as you moaned again.

Matt smirked, and pulled out a small bottle of lube, squirting some onto his hand. The theorist then spread lube on his loverod, and returned to kissing your thighs. You put your hands on his back, and whispered. "Just fuck me already, Matt... I need it.." He got up, and grabbed you by the waist carefully. "I'm going in, Y/N."

You could feel it. You could feel the warmth, and the pressure of his dick entering you. "Aaah, oh, Matt!~" You cried out in pleasure, with Matt joining you. "Mmh.. Oh, oh my god.. Y/N.." The theorist then thrusted in, and out, and in again. Each thrust accompanied a moan or a cry from you, and a pant from him. "Faster.. Go faster.." Matt obliged with your command, and went faster with his movements. This action made you cry out even louder and dig your nails into his shoulderblades. He grunted, and placed his lips upon yours.

He sloppily began kissing you, and you kissed him back as he thrust into you. You two kept moaning into the kiss. Being eye-for-an-eye, you decided to give the theorist some love bites, too, and began to kiss down his jaw and neck. Little bites here and there, and one more bite and -- there's the moans you wanted to hear.

Each shrill cry of pleasure from your throat was music to Matt's ears, telling him he was doing well in pleasing you. "M-Matt.. oh.. right there~" You cried out, tilting your head back and wrapping yourself in him while he pleased your chest and sides. It went like that for a few minutes, Matt ramming into a sensitive spot. "..Mmhn, oh, Y/N.." He gasped, body glistening with sweat. "I'm so close.. Matt... faster.." You moaned, gripping even more on his back as you came, a sweet wave of pleasure rocking your body.

"Y/N.. I'm so close... Aaah.. ooh.." The theorist cried out, exploding in you. He breathed in deeply, and leaned in to kiss your ear. "I love you," he whispered. "I love you too, Matt.." You returned back, out of breath and pleased.