#11

This chapter was to appear earlier --

(curse you Wattpad)

  y/n appears in a Game Theory episode, and there's some hate controversy in the comments. Thank you, a cool fan,  f0r requesting!!
------------

It was a special episode for Game Theory, as it was highly requested. Matt decided to do a Behind the Scenes, and feature you, his lovely girlfriend. You two talked about how the process worked and got some small clippings of it. The video was uploaded, and people were watching it. However.. for a highly requested video, there were more dislikes than likes, and a lot of hate comments.

The swarm of hate comments were sadly directed towards you, which made you depressed as you scrolled through them. There were tons of comments saying about how ugly, fat and such you looked. Matt would come in on you, and cheer you up. He would hold you and murmur in your ears that they were lying, and that you are the most perfect person in the world.

All of the hate comments tore you up in your confidence, making you feel... awful. Like you shouldn't exist. You weren't very confident in the first place, so your self-esteem was fragile, but you could withstand a blow or two. A couple hundred? That was hard to deal with! Matt was tired of seeing you depressed and upset, and was afraid that you would hurt yourself, so he decided to address the situation three days later.

Your boyfriend told you to set the camera on a makeshift tripod in front of the sofa that he usually did his work on, and you did. The camera began rolling. "Hello Internet, I have seen you haven't been nice on the last video. My friend was upset by the comments, and so I'd like to address the problem. This friend of mine," He pulled you into frame and kissed you, which surprised you, "is my girlfriend. I would definetely not like to see all of the hate in the comments towards my lovely y/n, so stop. If you do not, I may have to go to certain lengths which I would not like to go to. y/n, do you have anything to say?"

The theorist's tone was serious and kind of scary, and yes, it did slightly frighten you. Seeing the small trace of fear in your body language, he quickly changed his tone before the last question. "W-well, hi, I'm a person. My name is y/n, and well.. thanks for the love, I guess?" You stammered, not expecting to be put on the limelight. Unfortunately, you never did well on cameras, and tried to avoid them whenever possible. Matt also noticed this, and gently rubbed your back.

You were so close to actually start crying, but you didn't. "Well, that's for all today. And I may not have to achieve the said measures, but that's just a theory," Matt grinned, "a game theory! Thanks for watching." He ended the episode, and held you. "It's ok to cry. They will stop, I am sure of it." The theorist whispered sweet nothings and compliments in your ear as he rubbed your back. You were crying, but began to stop and sniffle. "Thank you so much.. you're the best boyfriend in the world and I love you, MatPat." You smiled weakily. Matt smiled back, "Well, that's good to hear! I'm glad to see you smile again, Y/NN."