Part V

Today was the day. The guys were going to be here any minute. I was practically shaking I was so nervous. Why? What is going through my mind? I don't love Josh. But I do love him. No, I don't. Well, yes I do. I have no idea.

The doorbell. Once, twice. Okay, I'll answer it.

"Hey!" He squeezed me in a hug. "How are you? Ready to go?" Josh asked. "Yup. Are you ready to go?" He looked me up and down and asked if I was really ready. I checked my outfit and nodded. "Uhh...that's what you are wearing? It's a little drab for dinner." "Really? I have no idea what to put on then." "That's okay there are clothes for us, and sometimes they have random clothes from other things we have done in the bus." He explained. "Will they fit?" I laughed. "I know they will." He sang.

We walked down the path to the bus. It was huge! I didn't know how big their tour bus was until now that is. You could live in it, no need for a house or anything. I guess that was the point. Inside we're the guys. Matt, Mike and Ian all stared at me like I was a freak. "Hey guys!" I chimed. They all burst out laughing. "What?!" I exclaimed. "It's nothing, they just think the idea of us is hilarious, that's all." Josh said. "They are just jealousy they don't get to kiss me." I spit out. The laughing stopped. "You guys already made out?" Matt asked with wide eyes. "Oh no." Josh groaned. "What? What's wrong with that?" I inquired. "We have this joke that if one of us brings a girl that we like on the bus and to any concert you guys have to be together all the time on the bus. And if we see fit on stage as well.' Ian said matter-of-factly. "And," added Mike. "If you are seen apart we get to shackle you two together." "What the hell do you mean by shackle?!" I exclaimed. "You know, like handcuffs." Answered Matt. "Come on guys. Simoya is going to be with us for the whole ride there and back. We are all going to be on stage at the same time so we will be spending plenty of time together. She is going to be stuck with us for the whole time for God's sake!" Josh finally stated. "Josh, come on, you thought of the joke in the first place." Ian said with a snarl. I shot Josh a glare but he avoided my stare. Unfortunately there were consequences if the guy didn't follow the rules. If Josh and I refused to be together every moment he would have to drink most of the alcohol in the bus and be unbearably drunk for most of the ride there and back. "Guys, we are going to be together. Don't worry." I said giving Josh a face. He just shook his head.