Part X

Matt, Mike and Ian were standing there laughing and filming us with a phone. Both of us scrambled to get up and chase after them but it was too late. They ran right off the bus. I didn't even know it stopped! We were parked in the lot of a plaza and each one of the guys ran in a different direction. Whose phone was it? Last I saw Matt was filming. Could he have sent it to someone already? I don't know. We really had to find it though. "What the hell is wrong with these guys!?" I screamed. "I have no idea! They have been acting so weird since I told them you were coming with us." Josh answered. Just then Mike ran part us yelling "Catch me is you can!" And we both sprinted after him. He made a stupid mistake because we caught up to him and pinned him to the ground. "Okay okay! I give!" And he handed us the phone. "Why do you have my phone?!" Josh asked angrily. "We were looking through it trying to find something juicy from Simoya, but nothing was there. So we decided to check on you guys and we saw you making out so we made our own juicy video. Can you please get off my chest!?" I leaned on him a bit more and screamed. "Why are you guys so interested in our relationship?" "It's not that. We just like harassing each other!" He answered. "You are going too far!" Josh exclaimed. All of a sudden I heard feet pound the gravel, but I wasn't fast enough. I was thrown to the ground and sat on top of. Josh was right next to me with Ian holding him down. Mike told the other two that it was enough for today and they helped us up. The guys wrestled around a bit for fun then we walked around the plaza for a half hour. The fresh air felt reviving in my lungs after the long bus ride. We all made up about the video and deleted it off of everyone's phone. Mike revived a phone call from some crazed girl he knew so he walked ahead. The other two decided to grab something to eat so just Josh and I were left. "You have crazy friends." I told him. "Yeah, I know." He chuckled. "They are just playing around, you know that." "Hah, yeah I know." I answered. "You know we are not staying in a motel tonight." Josh said. "Oh. No I didn't." I answered. I really wanted to be alone, and not with Josh. I needed time to myself after these past two days. I was hoping that I could just sit and listen to music or read when Josh was asleep if we were made to share a room again. "Well, we can get one if you want to." He said, I think he had other plans. "I was hoping we could. I just want to be alone." I told him. "I know what you mean." He smiled, pulled me close to him by my waist and leaned his forehead against mine. I was running out of ways to tell him I needed some space. I want to be with Josh but it's getting to be too much with the other guys and them watching us. Its okay I guess a couple more days won't hurt.