Part XXIII

With both my hands free I ran down to the bottom of Josh’s shirt and began to pull it up. His height disabled me from taking it off all the way so his hands met mine and took it off completely; breaking our kisses for a second. Again his hands gathered at my bare waist and tugged me close to him; mine rested on his belt fiddling with the buckle. I had no idea what I was doing when I pulled his jeans down a bit. I could still feel his boxers around his waist and he let go of me a bit to tug off the rest of his jeans. We were still standing. Josh eyed my body before begging me to walk over to my bed. This felt right, his hand encasing mine guiding me and stretching me out over the covers. Josh’s fingers rubbed my skin as his kissed down my body. His hands grazed over my hip bones while he sucked my neck. He hovered over me staring down into my brown eyes, “Don’t let me hurt you.” He whispered. “You won’t.” I whispered back. A smile spread across my face and he followed suit. He brought his smile down to mine and opened his mouth slightly placing my upper lip between both of his. Gently he pushed his mouth onto mine and released a soft moan. I pressed against him like he did to me and made him sigh again. His hands were further down on my body exploring the crevice my thighs and stomach made. As if I wasn’t turned on enough; this made me arch my back slightly. Josh placed his mouth on my shoulder tickling me with the newly grown stubble on his chin. As his mouth moved down his hands moved up. Delicate fingers traveled over my bruises and cuts. The emotional pain that came with them didn’t enter my mind. All I could think about was how beautiful Josh was. His strong hands held my waist and he kissed over my chest. I took deep breaths hoping I wouldn’t hyperventilate. My hands moved down his sturdy back to his boxers slowly tugging them off. He helped me remove them completely and shifted his body so that it was right over mine. Both of us were breathing heavily, his breathing hit my shoulders and neck as he leaned close to my ear. “We don’t have to do this if you don’t want to; if you aren’t ready.” I put my lips to his ear, “I want this. I want you.” I said breathlessly. “Please.” A smile spread across his face against my shoulder as he lowered his body to mine. The pressure on my chest increased and I knew this was what I saved myself for.

The aches that I felt were worse than the scrapes and bruises. I tried holding in my sighs, but it was just too much. My whole body was trembling and I was gasping for air. I drew in sharp strings of oxygen as Josh pushed into my body. Tears began to spill from my eyes down the sides of my face. A broken cry erupted from my throat making Josh slowly stop everything he was doing. Breathing heavily he gently lessened the pressure on my body. Now the tears were pouring along my face and I could feel the aftermath in each nerve. “Shh shh.” I heard Josh say into my ear as he lied down beside me. “I’m sorry.” I choked out. “I’m so sorry.” “Baby, it’s okay, it’s not your fault. You are hurt, it’s better that I stop.” He said covering us with the sheets.