Chapter 33

Nate’s POV

Once Jared and Brett got out of the car, I just kept my gaze on Sam, watching her every move. She was so beautif—I mean ugly!

I caught her dancing though, and I knew that she was a dancer. I knew it . . . and you know what that means?

“Can I just leave my bag in here, so I don’t have to carry it around with me all day?” she asked me sweetly. Well, she was always sweet, but still, ya know.

I nodded slowly, and she looked at me weirdly before continuing.

“Um, are you gonna give me a ride to work after school?”she asked me curiously.

Again, I nodded slowly and carefully, not wanting to shake the thought of her dancing from my head.

Suddenly, she asked, “What?!”

I smirked to myself and then replied, “I caught you dancing. I caught you dancing well. I caught you dancing, Sam. I believe that you owe me one favor, anything I want, redeemable anytime I want.”

I saw her eyes grow wider with every single thing I said. It was kinda funny actually.

Then she let out a, “Dammit,” and got out of the car.

I was way ahead of her.

I jumped out and raced over to her side, and softly pinned her small, sexy body against my own.

“Okay, fine. What do you want? You do remember anything but my virginity, right?” she said looking straight in my eyes.

I sighed, but still smirked, “Sadly, yes, I remember. It was actually very good that you said that though.”

“So? What do you want?” she asked, as if regretting the deal. I mean, I would regret it too.

I was laughing inside at her urgentness. “Ah-ah-ah, don’t be so demanding. I don’t wanna waste my favor, or use it right away, I wanna save for a rainy day, or a lonely day,” I said smirking suggestively.

She rolled her eyes and I felt her try and wriggle her way from inbetween me and the car, so I just put my hand up and prevented it. I leaned down close to her and asked, “Where are you going in a hurry?”

I felt her tense and smiled to myself and then whispered as seductively as I could, “Did you miss this? Me, being this close to you?”

I felt her shiver against me and it drove me crazy. I put my hands on her waist drawer her nearer. I felt her shiver again and I bent down towards her neck, breathing and getting closer to putting my lips upon her flesh.

My fingers barely slipped under her shirt and I felt her gasp slightly as they touched her soft, silky skin. Touching her so softly, only made me want to rub her whole body.

My breathing matched her own. It was short and quick and anticipating breath.

My lips barely grazed her ear and I felt her hands press against my quickly rising chest. She pushed me away and then moaned, “Nate.”

Oh my GOD!! HER MOAN!!  

It drove me crazy. The way she moaned, and then the fact that she moaned my name! I wanted her, badly. I tensed and that’s when I felt the tightness of my jeans and I knew that she could feel it too. Crap.

I knew the only way to get myself away from her was to do it quickly. I jerked away from her abruptly. I knew I had this pained look on my face, but I couldn’t hide it. I didn’t even try.

I could only stare at her a moment, I wanted so badly to go further. I wanted to kiss her, not like before where she didn’t even kiss me back in my kitchen. I wanted to feel her soft lips upon my own.