Chapter 1 | The Meeting

This is almost always on Perries POV. I will tell you when it is someone elses POV. Hopefully you all enjoy this chapter! :) Don't forget to vote!

Chapter 1 | The Meeting

The first thing I heard was a muffled voice led by not-so-soft hits from a pillow.

I grunted grumpily, and rolled over in my bed a few times, trying to get comfortable again. Then I heard Jade's threats, and decided waking up was the better option. I rubbed my left eye with the back of my hand sleepily. I yawned and opened my eyes slowly. I saw Jade standing next to my bed, arms crossed. I could see she was struggling to keep a straight face.

"What?" I asked, my voice low and heavy with sleep.

"Oh nothing really, just that you look like a clown that was crying all night because it couldn't make a child laugh."

"Great. That's a lovely thing to tell your friend in the morning." I mumbled.

"Oh stop being a drama queen and go shower. We've got a meeting in half an hour, so I'd be getting ready by now if I were you." With that, she walked out of my room, shutting the door behind her. I could hear her singing as she went into the kitchen, probably stealing more of those biscuits she loved.

I stretched and made my bed, then went straight to the bathroom. After looking at myself in the mirror, what Jade said was a compliment. I looked horrendous. How was it that my hair managed to knot so badly? I only slept for seven hours!

I brushed my teeth, washed my face, combed my tangled hair, and put some make up on. It took up the better half of the half hour Jade gave me, but I could eat breakfast on the way to the meeting. I sincerely hoped I looked decent enough, since I'd run out of mascara and my favorite lipgloss. With a sigh, I left my bathroom.

I went to my walk in closet—I was honestly still amazed at how big it was—and looked around for no less than five minutes. I found a proper outfit, and happily changed. I put on some jewelry around my neck and wrists, then snatched my phone and left my room.

I found Jade sitting on the couch on her phone, laughing at something she read. It appeared to be Twitter, and I knew not to disturb Jade from her phone from experience.

I put on some cute black heels, going will a more classic look rather than girlie. I decided it wouldn't hurt to bring my black converse, just in case.

"You ready?" Jade asked, putting her phone inside her bag. She loved that bag a shitload. Not that I wouldn't if I were her. It was gorgeous and designer. Plus, it was a gift from me.

"Yes."

We left my house to the van waiting outside for us. Jade went inside before me and I went in after her. Conversation began right after shutting the car door, but after a while we were quiet, wondering what the meeting was about. When I had asked, Jade had shrugged, saying it was a surprise for us.

Once inside the building, we were greeted by Leigh-Anne and Jesy. They came and over and hugged us. "Hey dolls." Jesy greeted, finishing a text message before coming to tackle us with a hug. I hugged back just as fiercely. We saw each other yesterday, but she's acting like we hadn't seen each other in months. On the other hand, so was I, so I wasn't one to talk.

"What do you think they want to talk to us about?" Leigh-Anne asked after our rounds of hugs.

I shrugged, clueless as to what the big 'surprise' could be. I was just as lost as the rest of them. A man came up to us and said he was escorting us to the meeting room. We all followed, apprehensive as we got closer to the room.

Once we were inside the meeting room, our nerves all over the place, we sat down. I was in between Jesy and Jade, with Leigh-Anne on the right of Jade.

"So girls, had a good sleep?" Monica, head of management, asked.

I nodded and so did the others. I had gotten a longer sleep than usual, and I was thankful for the rest I could get at home. "Great." Monica smiled. Monica was amazing because she really cared about our opinion and did what was best for Little Mix. Though sometimes she was just a little bit demanding. Being head of management naturally gives you the right.

"So girls, we have some news to tell you." Rob was always straight forward, what I really liked about him. We all leaned forward, excited and nervous.

"What is it?" Leigh asked.

"You girls are going to sing with One Direction for the rest of their current tour. Their management agreed with us that it was a genius idea."

When I heard 'One Direction' I was immediately more interested in what he was saying than before. I couldn't believe it. And neither could the other girls.

Jesy was the first to speak.

"What. . . are you joking?!" She asked. Monica laughed and told us they were being completely serious. We all sat there, shocked, some of us with smiles on our faces, others with surprise. Me? I was a mix of both.

Touring with One Direction? I never thought of it as a possibility. But now that it was. . .

I would get to see Harry and Zayn. At the thought my heart was pounding inside me and I felt weird. But good. It was a good weird.

Why even get excited? They won't like you. They won't even notice you are there. And if they do, it's only because you're annoying them.

Stupid voice is always right. Ugh.

"Well girls, we shall start talking about how this will work out. Do you girls want to have two buses, or one giant bus so all of you can fit? I go for two buses because I know you girls would like your own privacy. . ."

And just like that, we started talking about all the little details and what we were going to do, how it was going to happen and the game plan. It was hours before we could get up and stretch. All of us ladies just looked at each other and smiled at the opportunity. At the endless possibilities.

I had a good feeling about this.

•••
Dedicated to : @PerriesPrincess !
I hope you enjoyed the first chapter.
If you liked the story so far, please comment and vote!

[edited Dec. 30 2015]