Chapter 13 | Sound Check

Dedication to : Hipster_Mix :) I love Zerrie too! A lot.

Enjoy this LONG-ISH chapter!

Chapter 13 | Sound Check

I was preparing myself for the concert, our first concert. I was really excited, I couldn't believe it. This tour's name is called "O n Our Way" or the OOW tour. All of us decided to pick a name for it, and the boys agreed with us on the name. This tour was working a little bit differently from the rest. It'd start with One Direction, then Little Mix, then One Direction, then Little Mix again. A little switch off, as Jade had said.

The concert was going to start in two hours, and I was delighted. I love touring, and this time it'll be with the lads of One Direction! Who wouldn't be excited? I went on stage, the roar of cheers and cries coming from people who were here for sound check. I smiled and waved to a few of them, and their screams became louder, just as my smile grew wider.

I grabbed my microphone, which was grey and said "Perrie" in colorful sparkles. I saw the rest of my group come on stage, all of us wearing matching black skinny jeans. I was wearing a white crop top that had a blue peace sign on it. Leigh had on a big, green, loose T shirt that she tied in the back so it wouldn't be too loose. Must be her boyfriends.

Jesy had a black tank top that had "Sweet" on it. I was very fond of that top. Jade had a blue and white top with black sparkly suspenders. I liked our style, we had a cute, unique way of dressing. I spoke into the microphone, ready to start this thing.

"Let's start?" I asked the crowd, that went wild, answering my question. I grinned at the girls, who grinned back. "Okay! First, we'll be singing Pretend It's Ok." Jade said, the crowd loud as she spoke. We all prepared ourselves, and the music came. Jade started it off.

What would you do? What would you say?

How does it feel? Pretend it's okay

My eyes deceive me, but it's still the same

Pretend it's okay

That's how we started. After singing that, we sang Wings, Always Together, Red Planet, and Going Nowhere... I had a lot of fun, and I know he rest did too. After singing Going Nowhere, we decided to sing covers. After singing Fix You by Coldplay, Teenage Dream by Katy Perry, Royals by Lorde, and Wrecking Ball by Miley Cyrus, we gave the crowd the choice. "What cover should we sing next?" Jesy asked the crowd, who threw millions of songs at us. I caught a few, Irresistible by One Direction, So What by P!nk, Classic by MKTO, and Neon Lights by Demi Lovato. I really liked all these songs, but one in paticular caught my attention.

"I heard someone say they want us to sing Classic. What do you think?" I asked Jade, who happened to be right next to me. She pretended to think about it before answering. "By MKTO?" She asked, excitement clear in her voice. She was a big fan of MKTO, and was absolutely obsessed over Classic.

I nodded, ready for her reaction. Like I imagined, she started jumping up and down, grinning. "Brilliant idea!" She ordered the band to play the song, and so they did. The intro of the song came, and Jade began singing. As she plays this song all the time, we all know what part to sing.

(A/N: All of y'all should play the song right now, go along with the lyrics.)

Jesy:

Hey, where's the drums?

Ooh, whoa

Jade: