Chapter 21 | Official

Niall

The way he stared at her was unexplainably suspicious. I watched them cuddle on the couch, laughing about something as he played with her hair. They had been together for a month and a half now, and they announced their relationship to the public only a week in a half in their relationship.

I still didn't trust him, the way he seemed to only pay half of his attention on her, and the other half wandered off. she never noticed this though. She was always so caught up telling stories to him, or staring at him.

I watched him pull out his phone and text someone something, and then crack a smile before pocketing his phone again. he looked down at Perrie and for a moment I though he was going to kiss her forehead, but then he made a face and pulled out his phone again, this this time it was buzzing.

As he spoke into the phone he looked at me a few times. Each time I pretended to be eating or scrolling through my phone, but I was trying to listen in to his conversation. I heard a girl laugh on the other end and at that moment I saw his eyes sparkle. I glared at him, my suspicions growing enormously. He never looked at Perrie with his eyes shining like that.

Perrie stirs a little on his chest and mumbles a few incoherent words before slowly opening her eyes. She looked up at him with sleepy eyes, muttering something to him. I get up, annoyed with him and sick of their honeymoon phase. I wrinkled my nose at them in disgust as I leave to go get some space from the love birds.

Perrie

I heard Niall shuffle out of the room without a word. I looked at Al for an answer but he wasn't looking at me, but at his phone. "Who are you texting?" I asked, not really suspicious but curious. 'Oh, just a good friend of mine." I nodded, placing my head back on his chest. He slings an arm around me as I shut my eyes and let my mind go wild.

I think of the hate I've been receiving for a while now.

'Perrie go die in a whole'

'You don't deserve to be in Little Mix, you cant sing'

'you're a whore please go back to hell'

I am a bit thrown off by all the hate I've been receiving not only for me, but for my relationship as well. I am sad to see this every time I tweet or go out. But as my favorite saying goes, "Don't worry, be hippie". Al keeps his eyes on his screen, completely ignoring me or completely ignorant of my staring. I go with the latter as I sighed and stood up, leaving his side to go get some water.

As I gulped down the water, I decided to change into other clothes, the ones I'm wearing right now are pajamas. I reconsidered the decision as the p.j.s I was wearing were toasty warm and incredibly soft. I scrunch my nose and go with the lazy decision. I began to go back to Al on the sofa when I heard Niall and Zayn arguing about something. It sounded pretty intense. I blinked, and made my way to the sofa where Al was still tapping away.

I sighed sadly as I went to my hotel room. Al has been kind of off lately and I'm becoming more and more frustrated. I settled on my bed and I thought about all that had happened the month. Me and Al have made our relationship public, and it's not been so great. I like Al a lot, but I'm not sure if I can handle being so oftenly ignored my by my boyfriend.

I closed my eyes and the thought of tweeting and following some people came to me. ...What about the hate? I think softly. I discarded the thought as I pulled out my phone and signed into the little mix account. I wrote a "hello everyone" but then I erased it. I decided then that I'd do a follow spree for all the dedicated fans out there that deserve the attention.

After I tweet it I get a lot of retweets and lots of tweets to follow them. I get some hate, but I didn't stop to see what it said. I follow people until I get follow limit. I tweet them until next time, and I put my phone down on my stomach.

I found my life boring so I went to the door across from me and banged on it. Jade answered with a "I'm busy, screw off!" so I stuck my tongue to the door, meaning it for Jade, and I go down the hall to the next door. I'm about to do the same thing as I heard snoring. Must be Jesy.

I go to the next door to find it opened a jar. I looked in to see Leigh watching TV on her couch. I go inside and sit down on her lap. She's startled by my sudden presence but lets me be. We end up watching almost a whole series of the Vampire Diaries. I mostly stared at Stefan as Leigh drooled over Damon.

That went on until we heard a knock on the door. I got up thinking it was Al looking for me but am surprised to see Zayn there, his arms crossed on his chest. "I need to talk to you. Privately. Come on," He said, staring me down. I squirm under his glance, feeling slightly uncomfortable, but I agreed nonetheless.

I wondered what he wanted to talk about...

- ̗̀ a/n  ̖́-

Yay for an update, boo for a cliffy. Lol. Sorry for the month long wait, it won't happen again, or maybe it will, idk y'all have to reach a certain goal for me to update...

30 votes / 5 comments

Perrie to the side (randomly chosen pic) >