About

Dedicated to: @crazyfangurlz_ <3 Thank you for the comment love, hope you like the chappie! x

NOTHING SPECIAL ABOUT ME

In the end, there's nothing special about me. I'm not extravagant.

You don't see it now, but soon enough, you will. And when you do, I'll be right here, saying "I told you so."

Her heart racing so hard it felt as if it were about to explode, Perrie immediately looked down, avoiding looking at Zayn's lips and eyes. She couldn't bring herself to look at him and simply not feel the urge to kiss him.

Zayn made a face, but Perrie hadn't caught it, as she was avoiding looking straight at him. "Perrie," he said, "are you alright?" Perrie simply nodded a little but kept her stare down. She wasn't about to let him see how broken she really was. She wasn't sure what his reaction would be, and wasn't sure she wanted to find out.

Zayn tried to get her to stand up, but Perrie's legs felt awfully weak, and the fact made her feel even worse. She wanted to run away, wanted to leave all the awful feelings she was feeiing, but that was not a possibility. Running away from things didn't mean they'd go away.

She needed help. She needed comfort. She needed to feel special. She needed someone.

So thats exactly what she said.

"I need you Zayn."

The words left her lips so effortlessly it almost seemed natural to say. Her voice was soft and low, her words rolled out smoothly and full of emotion.

He got her to her feet so quickly she almost fell, as she was not expecting that. She gasped, and glanced at him. He was already looking at her.

"You don't need me," Zayn whispered, his voice raspy. "You are a strong individual, beautfiul, and smart. Not to mention your voice is wonderful. But, please, always know I will be there for you."

Perrie momentarily forgot how to breath. He sounded so confident about it, she even felt it. Zayn was right, of course. She knew she didn't like leaning on anyone, but maybe it was about time she did.

"Perrie," Zayn nudged her, coming closer to her, even though he was already really close. His scent was enriching, and Perrie wanted to bury herself into him and smell him for the rest of her life, because that would mean she'd be content for the rest of her life.

Perrie had a hard time responding. She struggled, but managed a small "yeah?"

"You are truly unique. Someone amazing, extravagant, worthy of all she has." He leaned in even closer.

Perrie snorted. What a lie, she thought. He's good, very persuading, but all he's saying is lies.

"Come off it Zayn. I'm not unique. Honestly, how many blondes with blue eyes are there? And my voice? There are plenty of people out there with better voices than mine!"

"That's all a matter of opinion." Zayn replied stubbornly.

Perrie almost growled, annoyed about being interrupted. "Look, all I'm saying is, in the end, there is nothing special about me. I'm not extravagant."

"You don't see it now, but soon enough you will. And when you do, I'll be right here, saying "I told you so.""

Perrie shrugged indifferently, but inside of her she felt a rush of thrill. Not sure why she was feeling it, she crossed her arms and defiantly looked into Zayn's eyes. He came somehow even closer, and she stepped up too.