Chapter 19 | Dates

Chapter 19 | Dates

Leigh-Anne's Point Of View

I felt guilty, lying to my friends again as I walked outside and closed the door. The urge to go back in and cancel my plans was big, but I walked away from the door and down the hallway to the elevator.

I tried to calm myself as I went down. I heard the ding before the elevator doors opened. I walked into the lobby, making sure my hoodie was up carefully before going outside. I watched people go past me and in front of me, not caring who I was or what I did.

I smiled as I went to the very place I went to with the crew last night; The Coffee Palace. I walked inside, looking out for any signs of-

And there he sat, in all his glory, holding a cup of coffee. I saw another one. Probably for me. He was so sweet. I grinned as I walked to him, and say beside him. "Hey." He seemed startled by my sudden presence, but grinned back immediately. "Hey beautiful."

He leaned in for a kiss, and I returned the gesture. We kissed for a moment-a beautiful moment-and then we parted. I was happy at the moment, but my negative thoughts were bugging me too much to really enjoy it.

"I think we should tell them. I feel really bad, and I never agreed to your idea for-" He cut me off, putting a finger up to silence me. "I've got it planned. Everything will turn out fine." His eyes and words were persuading me, but I stayed focused. "No, it won't. can you promise me no one will feel hurt? Especially-" Once again, he cut me off.

"No one will be hurt, trust me." his words soothed me, but I was too furious to accept it. "Stop cutting me off! I know your idea is going to go wrong and it won't work! And guess who's going to have horrible consequences? Not you!"

He hugged me, or tried, but I shoved him off. "Put the plan off, and then we'll be fine again." I said the last part of the sentence softer. I could see him caving in. Good, I don't like being mad at him.

"It'll work. My plan is going smoothly already, I can tell. All that needs to happen is-" I cut him off this time. "It's not happening!" I hissed. I got up hastily, wanting to be as far away from him as possible.

"Leigh!" He called out, but I ignored his calls and ran to the hotel. I ran up the stairs, not having the patience to wait for the elevator. I got to my floor and ran to my room with the girls. as I opened it, Perrie came out. We nearly crashed into each other.

Perrie's Point Of View

"I'm so sorry! I didn't see you there," I laughed. Until I saw Leigh's face. Her cheeks were red with fury, her smile was fake. "Leigh what's wrong?" I asked softly. She gave me a fake puzzled look before asking, "Why do you think something's wrong? Nothings wrong."

I looked at her doubtfully, but let it go. If she didn't feel like telling me, I wasn't going to pressure her. "Okay. Well, I'll see you later." I waved at her before stepping out of the hotel room and walking away. Then I heard Leigh's voice.

"Can you repeat that?" I asked, coming closer to her. "I asked where you were going." I nodded in understanding. "Oh. I'm just going to the park." I smiled. I was turning away when Leigh narrowed her eyes. "Why?"

This time, I narrowed my eyes. "What's with all the questions?" "I asked you first." I lifted an eyebrow. "If you want to be first at everything, why don't you answer first?" I smirked at her.

She gave up and gave me a tired looking face. "Perrie, I just don't want anything bad to happen to you. Did you tell any of the other girls who you were going to the park with? Maybe the boys?" I instantly felt guilty. Last time I didn't tell them who I was with they freaked out when I came to the hotel late.

I sighed before answering. "I'm going to the park with Al." She raised her eyebrows and smiled a little. I looked down, embarrassed. "So what's going on there anyways?" I laughed awkwardly as I shrugged. "Nothing. Yet. But I think he might like me." I couldn't look at Leigh Anne in the eyes.

Her voice brought my eyes up again. "Be careful, please. I don't want him breaking your heart or hurting you in any way. Keep your guard up Perrie." She warned with authority in her voice.

I smiled at her. "Don't worry, I'll be fine." she have me an unconvinced look but let it go and wished me luck. I walked out the lobby doors to find a very nervous Al standing outside with a single red rose.

When he saw me he froze, panicked. I giggled and waved at him. "Hey." "He-ey." He stutters. I smiled at his adorableness and grasp the flower. "This is beautiful. Is it for me?" I asked, then unaware of his staring. When I looked up from the red rose I looked into his eyes, already looking back.

"Yes." I thanked him and have him a hug. He hugged me back, and even though the hug felt nice and warm, I felt unsettled. Yes, Zayn and Harry's hugs are better than his, but it doesn't have to do with that. the hug itself feels... Fake.

I shrugged the thought away. I'm being paranoid by what Leigh told me. I smiled at him, and he smiles warmly back. "So, to the park?" He requests, holding out his hand. I took it and we walked speedily to our destination, talking and laughing on the way.

When we reached the park, I couldn't help but gasp. "Wow, did you do this?" The park was decorated with lights and a picnic was right in the middle, making the table with candles and food a sight.

"You like it?" He asked nervously. I looked at him with wide eyes. "Like it? I love it! it's so breathtaking and beautiful. No guy has ever fine through this much trouble for me." As I ended the sentence, I realized I lied.

Before the tour ever even started or was thought of, back in the X Factor days, I remember Zayn taking me out. We went to see the stars in London, and around his backyard were candles lit, with petals all around us. He said it was no big deal, but that made me like him even more.

As I stared out into the field, I realized that it was similar to that night. The stars were out in all their glory, filling the skies beautifully, and the table also held candles, almost like the ones Zayn put, except not quite as good smelling.

We sat down without a word. He gestured to the food, silently telling me to pick whatever I pleased. I did so, with much more elegance than normal. we are and talked, telling stories of our past and speaking of our future. After laughing at the cheesy jokes we had heard of, he took my hand and pulled me a but further down. We laid down and simply stared out.

I felt uncomfortable, having déjà vu, but ignored the queasiness in my stomach. As I stared at the Beaty of the stars, I felt Al's gaze in me. I turned to look at. "What?" He shook his head. "You look wonderful tonight." I blushed at his comment, ready to declare my disagreement, but I felt his lips on mine before I could speak.

Shocked, I didn't move. He tried to get a response out of me, but I couldn't move. At last, I fluttered my eyes closed and let myself enjoy the moment. Instead of feeling bliss or joy, I felt queasy and unprepared.

Disappointed, I broke the kiss. Unlike me, Al looked excited and happy. "Wow." I didn't say anything, and he misunderstood it completely wrong. "Speechless, are you?"

I guess you could say that. He got up and grinned down at me, holding out his hand for me to take. I did take it, and I stood up. I brushed myself off and smiled slightly. We began the walk to the hotel quietly. Finally, when we reached my hotel, Al spoke up.

"That was a great first date, don't you agree?"

- ̗̀ a/n  ̖́-

Ok first I didn't have the inspiration to finish the chapter. then I couldn't find any time to edit it once it was finished. I still haven't edited, but oh well it's been long enough. third, my birthday was on Saturday (feb. 1st) and my family didn't let me on the computer at ALL.

Also, THANK YALL FOR THE 8.3k READS! I'm so grateful for all of you! :)