Chapter 27 | Bonding

Dedicated to: @ChelseyS bc bestie & bc she has a really sweet stydia (stiles and lydia) story called "Blinded" and it's super amazing so do go check that out if you have time :)

Chapter 27 | Bonding

I finished singing, softly smiling at the camera after. Then the girls all smiled as well and we basically sang a few more songs before telling the camera we had to go. We all jokingly pouted, but told them not to worry or miss us much as we were going to have a live interview tomorrow.

I waved and the other girls kept on talking about a random topic until the camera guy told us it was over. Jade let out a small groan, claiming she was hungry and needed food or she would die. I laugthed at her dramamticness and then acted along with her.

They let us go, but not before Monica talked to us.

"Girls! Wait for a moment, I need to talk to all of you. And then one of you." She walked over to us, as before she was talking to some worker that was helping record our video.

She reached us and with a demanding voice boomed, "Where is my coffee Andrea?!" Andrea was Monicas assistant that was very sweet and a bold little thing -- at times. Andrea came rushing to Monica with her coffee. She handed it to Monica and then backed up two steps.

Monica took a sip and smiled at us after. "Ah, my Little Mix. That was wonderful! Getting even better at singing, I see." She said proudly, and we smiled at her. Monica demanding, yes, but she did things harshly and closed mindedly because she wanted the best for us.

"Anyway, I just wanted to tell you girls to be careful at the interview. I know you all already know this, but this interview is live and they will ask personal questions, like they always do, to try and pry the juicy crap that's been going on with your lives. So again, be careful." She warned.

We nodded obediently and she dismissed us. "Ah Ah Ah, Perrie, stay for a moment, please dear." I sighed and turned around and walked back to Monica. "Yes?" I sighed.

She looked at me with her brown eyes looking at me with growing concern. I knew she didn't want me to share my relationship statues and why I am single once again, but she couldn't do much about it.

"Perrie, please be very careful in the interview. The interviewer might trick some answers out of you, and I know Leigh Anne and you are over this but I don't want you to feel what you felt before."

I smiled a little. "Thanks Monica, I promise I will." She nodded and told me I was free to go. I nodded and left with relief. At least she didn't lecture me or give me a big fat "I told you so" since Monica wasn't very fond with my quick relationship with Almar.

I reached the van waiting for me to get in. I got in and buckled up, before I looked up to see 6 eyes looking at me worriedly. I sighed and said loudly, "I'm fine. You don't have to be worried about me."

I saw the girls look unsure about what I said but with a reassuring smile from me, they relaxed and Jade went on munching on her chips and going through her feed on Twitter.

I was silent the whole ride, desperate to arrive at the hotel we now had. I got out of the van as soon as we reached it and without waiting for anyone, I ran inside, leaving the paparazzi and my friends surprised and curious. I went straight to the elevator and pressed the button for floor 5.

When my stop came I basically skipped down to my room, that I shared with the girls. I went in and set down my bag and phone. Then I turned around and went to the room next door, which is where the boys were staying. I went in without knocking and found three of them laying on the ground playing Uno. I laughed and asked Liam, Harry and Niall where Louis was.