Chapter 16 | Lazy Day

Dedication to: @PrincessPezzaxx Thanks for all the love and support for the story lovely! Enjoy the chapter x

Chapter 16 | Lazy Day

I was asleep until two in the afternoon. I had a good sleep, and from the looks of it, so did Harry. When we finally found our strength, Harry and I left Warpy to go eat something. We devoured chips and some pretzels that we found. I sat on the sofa of the living room, and laid my head on Jade's stomach. We watched reruns of Family Guy until four. Around that time the boys and Jesy came to to couch. It was too small so only me, Jade and Jesy fit. The lads had to lay on the ground.

Leigh Anne had somewhere to be, she had said, when I asked her if she wanted to watch movies with the rest of us. I grew a little suspicious at the tone of her voice, but I let it go, shrugging it off. I picked up a few of my favorite DVDs before going to the living room where the others were.

We ended up picking Tangled to watch. I watched the movie intently, my feelings for the movie so strong. I made sure to exclaim "I love this part!" at least fifty times. I felt Jade shift under me, so I got off of her, and saw she was asleep. We were at the part where Flynn was dying because he cut Rapunzel's hair. It was about five thirty, but I wasn't paying any attention to the time. I had my eyes glued tot he screen, not missing a single part.

*

*

As the credits came to an end, I finally scrutinized what everyone else was doing. Most of them were sleeping. Niall and Harry were in the kitchen. Jesy left the moment the movie ended. I got up and stretched, feeling my muscles sore. I walked into the kitchen in a daze. I heard Harry and Niall laughing and joined them in the kitchen.

I yawned before waving. Both only smiled at me. I got out some yogurt before getting a spoon and eating it. Harry and Niall were suddenly quiet. I awkwardly got up, leaving the room unusually silent. I walked away from them in a rush and I went to my room instead.

I found myself growing more accustomed to the room, even though we were leaving it in tomorrow. I had already packed a few outfits, and I really didn't unpack much to begin with, so I was mostly done. I checked my cell to see a missed call. Bewildered by who it could be, I went through my phone's history and paused at the beginning.

It was a missed call from Leigh. I verified the time, and it said 5:08 p.m. It was a whole two hours ago. I called her back, worried by whatever reason made her call me. When she picked up though, she was laughing. But I could hear someone else laughing with her, a male's laugh.

I was engulfed in confusion. Was she on a date? I suddenly felt excited. The other girls and I had endlessly been nagging her about getting a boyfriend. Then she'd always tell us she wasn't interested in dating. I'd roll my eyes and she'd walk away. It was always like that.

I heard more breathless giggles before I decided she had butt dialed me and I hung up, not wanting to be rude. I sat up immediately, ready to bounce to Jade and Jesy that Leigh had a boyfriend, but I quickly stopped myself from doing so.

What if she didn't tell us because this is their first date? And she doesn't want us to get our hopes up if it doesn't work out? Or what if she wants to surprise us by bringing him here tonight or early tomorrow before we leave? What if she doesn't want us to meet him? Is it because we're going to bombard them with questions? She wouldn't worry about something that silly, would she?

I felt worn out with all the questions. I went to the living room to see Jade in the same position I left her, but Jesy was still gone and the boys were even more scattered about than before. I giggled before poking Jade in the belly multiple times. She didn't wake up with the poking, so I tickled her a bit. She let out a silent squeal before opening her eyes and glaring at me murderously. I instantly got up and started to run.

In the hotel room, there wasn't much space to hide, but I went to my room, closed the door, and went to Warpy, my only hope of survival. I felt tired after running so much, and panicking when Jade appeared closer than ever as I was running. She nearly gave me a heart attack. I heard the door open and I was a deadly Jade looking for me. Like Harry, she passed my area without another glance. Except this time, I wasn't going to show exactly where I was.

As I laid down quietly, hopefully not loud enough for Jade to hear, who was now in my closet looking for me, I thought about all the fun I'd had and it'd only been a few weeks into the tour. I felt delighted to be with my three best friends, and my new five bestfriends -two who I have immense crushes on- but I was living the high life.

I smiled to myself, pleased with my life entirely, that is, until I felt my sides being tickled swiftly. I jumped, unexpectedly started to laughing, and my stomach felt like it was going to explode. I screamed and tried to kick Jade in the face, but that didn't help. I tied to ask for help to one of the boys, but they simply laughed at me behind Jade.

Eventually Zayn stopped Jade from making me die of laughter (quite literally) and released me from the suffering I had to put up with. I finally stopped laughing, and then I laid back down on Warpy, before sitting up, eyeing the green-eyed boy especially.

"How did you find me, Jade?" I asked suspiciously, waiting for the right moment to pounce. Jade seemed surprised I was no longer upset with her, but bitterly glaring at Harry. She seemed to understand, because her eyes widened just a bit, and she began to stutter. I launched myself on to of Harry. Surprised by my attack, he stumbled back, falling with me on top of him. I felt hands pulling me away from Harry, but I wanted to at least do something to him.

As someone got me off Harry, I kicked him, hoping it wasn't too harsh as punishment, on his leg. I sighed and let whoever it was drag me away from a now miserable Harry. They set me on the couch, sitting right beside me, grabbing both my hands incase I try to escape. I didn't have to be a genius to know it was Zayn who was holding me hostage - his hands always fit like a glove when he held them.

I would've struggled and wiggled and shifted to go back to get revenge on Harry for telling Jade where my best hiding place was, but I was way too tired. I laid my head down, but I was uncomfortable, because Zayn still held my hands. I made him loosen his grip, and I laid my head on his shoulder and snuggled closer to him. I could feel his surprise, but he snuggled right back, making the hormones that were awake -the very few of them- to go wild. But before anything else could happen, I fell into a deep sleep.

- ̗̀ a/n  ̖́-

I kinda promised this chapter on Saturday but whoops it's Monday (MONDAY THE 23 WHOOP WHOOP)

Merry Christmas to all who celebrate it! :)

Comment what you expect to do on this glorious Holiday break (unless you're already on break...) Vote if like Christmas (and this chapter!) :)

Little Mix to the side wishing you a jolly Christmas >

(P.S who else is obsessed with the video for Little Me? I am!)