Chapter 6 | Cinnamon Rolls

EARLY UPDATE! YOU SHOULD ALL LOVE ME

Chapter 7 | Cinnamon Rolls 

Previously...

I heard him chuckle and I knew at once it was...

Louis.

I kicked and screamed, but it was no use. He was stronger, and at the moment, had the upper hand. He carried me only a few feet to the boys, but as embarrassed as I was, I hid my face with my hair.

"Look who I found lurking in our bus." Louis taunted mischievously.

I huffed and crossed my arms, still upside down.

"I barely even made it through the door when you picked me up like a rag doll!" I accused him, speaking to his back.

He chuckled, and that did it. I was beyond to irritated, his laugh getting to me.

"Louis, put me down!" He must have heard my desperation, because he finally put me down. I stuck my tongue out at him, even though I wanted to raise my middle finger instead.

Louis only smirked like he knew what I thought and sat down.

"What are you doing here, princess?" Zayn asked, knowing I hated being called princess. I was a queen, if anything at all.

"Shut it, Malik. I am here because the girls are being drama queens, and I needed to make an escape," I half lied.

They were acting overly dramatic, in a way. Mostly Jade. It still counted.

Zayn put his arms up to surrender, smiling cockily. Stupid Zayn and his beautiful smile.

"It's okay love. You are welcome here." Liam, my new favorite, smiled at me. I couldn't help but smile back.

"Thank you."

Then I saw the cinnamon roll, and my mouth began to water immediately. How long had they been there?

Without asking, I grabbed the last one, and ate it without a care of how rude I was acting. I must have looked awful, coming here uninvited, my hair all messed up,  eating their food. Thinking of all that made it worse, actually.

"Sorry." I blurted. My mouth was full, so I failed at saying sorry right. I tried a few more times until I got it. I hadn't even paid attention to their response, or I would have left by the first try.

Their response?

The damn jerks laughed.

They laughed so hard, I was frankly to surprised to do more than stare incredulously. Niall even fell from his chair, squeezing his sides as he kept on laughing.

"Hey!" I said, more out of embarrassment than anger. Most of them stopped, but Harry and Louis were still laughing a little.

"It was a sincere apology, for your information," I told them indignantly. Harry and Louis kept giggling. "Not so much anymore." Their laughter didn't stop.

Liam was going to speak up, but Harry's laughter rose in volume, cutting off whatever he was going to say.

I felt hot to the bone. Hastily, I turned around with what was left of my cinnamon roll in my hand. I got off their bus with a shaky breath. My bus was quiet, my breath loud in the silence.

I regained my breath, then looked for the girls.

They were at the end of the bus, I soon found out. Jesy and Jade versing each other on Call of Duty. Leigh-Anne was on the left side of them, cheering them on, occasionally tapping away on her phone.

They all looked up when I came in. Unfortunately, I must've still looked like a disaster. I seriously felt like one.

I sat down next to Leigh-Anne, resting my head on her shoulder. She automatically wrapped an arm around me, quietly comforting me.

I knew the moment she wrapped an arm around me that I had overreacted. I shut my eyes, feeling extremely tired. It was the laughter that made me remember one of my disastrous days.

The first—and only—time I was publically rejected, everyone laughed at me for days on end. I was so humiliated, I couldn't do more than awkwardly try to hide my face.

It brought back awful memories I would rather never bring up.

I sighed into Leigh-Anne's hair. I felt a little sleepy, and her shoulder was too comfortable to leave.

The girls didn't bother me, luckily. They let me be, and returned to doing their thing.

All I needed was sleep, and let the world dissolve for a while.

As I fell into a deep sleep, I swear I heard my name being called.

•••
Its short, sorry 'bout that. Next chapter will be longer.

Comment what you thought about this chapter! I love hearing your thoughts c:

x

[edited 02-24-16]