Chapter 5 | Fancy That

OMG I've gotten over 360+ reads for this story!! Thank you a thousand times. X

Chapter 5 | Fancy That

The next morning, the girls and I were in our bus, unloading some of our possessions. I had chosen the bed I wanted the moment we stepped into the bus. I always preferred the far right end because I liked having corners, and it reminded me of home.

We were all quiet, the only noise being made were the shuffling of bags and the tapping of our phones. Blame our long, pretty, manicured fingernails.

I had been sitting on the floor, since I had finished unloading first. I was now watching them unpack their things, and sometimes giggle at the text message they had received. They seemed to think I couldn't tell they were texting each other, probably laughing about me. It was amusing to let them think they were good at being secretive, if I was honest.

I giggled a few times watching Jesy try to tame her hair, knowing full well it made Jesy irked with me. She would send a glare my way whenever I giggled for too long, but that only made me giggle more.

I watched a frustrated Leigh-Anne wonder where her other earing was. The funny thing about it was the fact that it was caught on her hair, right next to her ear.

Jade was boring to watch, as all she did was text on her phone, bothering Jesy and Leigh-Anne after a while with all her texts.

Think of the devil, I thought as Jade locked her phone and turned to look at me. She rose an eyebrow, indicating she was lost. Her next words were crafted without thought, mostly out of curiosity, but I didn't like them one bit.

"Perrie, you've been acting strange these past few days. Especially last night, at the Mexican restaurant. Whats up?" Jade said, suspicion swirling around in her eyes. The other girls had stopped what they were doing, curious as well. I paled considerably, knowing full well they expected the truth.

I knew they'd get suspicious sometime soon, but not this soon.

Do I tell them? Oh God, since when do I even consider lying to them? The real question is, how do I tell them? I began to panic, unprepared to be caught so soon.

"Well, I, um, fancy one or two of them." I practically whispered, all but ready to hear their answers. I was hoping they hadn't heard it, but they did. It was obvious when it was processed, because their replies had a shocked tone in them.

"You what?!" They all yelled, Jesy and Leigh-Anne a bit slower than Jade.

"Who? Tell us!" Jade asked, by my side before I knew it. She tugged on my arm, her nails digging into my skin.

"On one condition," I said. Jade squeezed my arm harder. "I'll tell you as soon as you let go of my arm, bloody hell." I wasn't going to say anything until my arm had blood flowing through it again.

"Fuck! Sorry, Perrie." She immediately let go, putting her hands behind her back.

I took a deep breath, not ready to tell them, but knowing full well I had to.

"Well, uh, one of them is Zayn," I said quietly, telling them with my eyes I was not going to repeat myself. They sucked in a breath, all in one motion. "The other is Harry."

Without giving them time to freak out, I left the bus, and ran to the boys' bus. We hadn't left yet, so the buses were still parked next to each other, these giant things taking up all the space.

I didn't bother knocking, which, on retrospect, was a stupid idea.

As I closed the bus door, a figure came towards me, before I could tell who it was, I was being lifted onto someone's shoulder. I screamed. Really loudly.

I heard him chuckle, and I knew at once who it was.

•••
Hehe I left you on a cliffy there ;) Comment who you think it is! And please vote if you liked it.

xx

[edited 02-24-16]