All x Reader - Sleep

When you and Q sleep, you often start back to back as you enjoy your own space. Sometimes he'll reach over and hold your hand(s), sometimes he'll break this habit and pull you to his chest and not cease until you nuzzle your head against it, but usually you begin facing away from each other. However, by morning, you're always a tangle of limbs and blankets, suggesting you are naturally pulled to one another, even if you're not aware of it.

When you and Sal sleep, you'll usually lay on top of him and once you're both settled he'll tug the blankets over the pair of you and sleep that way. However, on more relaxed nights, you'll fall asleep with your head in his lap, him having been stroking and petting you (much like one of the cats he hates so much!) and he'll fall asleep with his head propped precariously against the headboard.

When you and Joe sleep, you'll be a mass of limbs. There's not much Joe likes more than to cosy up with you, whether for sex or just for cuddling, and you'll often feel his hands roaming when you do, even if it's just over your sides until he grows too tired and falls asleep doing it. On nights where you want to snuggle, you'll nudge his nose with yours until he gives in, his strong arms wrapping around your torso while his face buries itself in your hair and neck.

When you and Murr sleep, you spoon. Murr is almost always behind you with his arms around your stomach and his forehead against your back, the pair of you curled against one another. You'll often fall asleep holding his hand but on occasion sprawl out like a starfish (which always make him laugh when he wakes up and sees you!). On cheekier mornings, he may wake up a little excited and you'll pretend not to notice while pushing your rear into him; suffice to say it's easy to catch Murr off-guard.