chapter one -

( sorry i havnt updated in a while but sixth form, and stuff . This is my new book trying out enjoy please write what you think of it )

No one ever finds there happy ending, I know its hard but what i didn't expect to happen was me going through this shit, I mean what I've been through is pretty bad. Life can be challenging but just get on with it. At some point your going to have to get on with the rest of your life.

Its a Monday morning, and Im at the edge of patience with some people I mean honestly some people destroy everything, I hate that people think I lie, like really? what do i gain from that ? Nothing.

I stay still in a dream that feels so life like my best friend Ryan is running to me but I stand still and do nothing, no words pass my mouth. Something was chasing me, I woke suddenly.

I was dressed in a multicolored long top and That was it. I was on my own since i was young had no siblings so I grew up depending on myself. I got a call from Ryan saying he wanted to crash over so i didn't really bother so he came, and he found me in bed, he said he came in through the window since i didn't open the door.

He understood me like no one , it was very rare for me to open up to someone since the accident. But he understands how I live my life and that is one of the few things I like about him. He started to smoke as the air changed, the atmosphere got darker with the intoxicated smell.

I blasted the music so high I couldn't hear myself, I was happy that was my happy place.