Chapter two - Fresh Breaks

Amanda's pov:

Ryan left. He said he had to go see his mum I wish I could just run away and say I need to see someone but I don't have anyone important to me. And no one finds me important so I just sit here and lay here dreaming.

I laugh at myself, I covered my face and laughed that no one's there for me maybe you should go and change that Amanda. I got up and turned the music higher and I found my smashed up make up bag I went through it and found my eye liner, took it out and slowly put it on making sure no smudges were left.

Got shoes on then I walked out the door. The weather was dark, cold and freezing I trod along the alleys and found myself at a club but I just looked at the detail at the bright lights that flickered everywhere but I walked on.

I looked up and Ryan was across the road but he was with someone. I looked across the road then walked over to where they were I leaned in and gave Ryan a tight hug.

I then changed my direction and looked at his friend, he was smoking but looked some what friendly. He nodded at me then turned to Ryan "she's Amanda?" He asked my face just looked puzzled.

"You guys know I am here?" I said in an aggressive maner. I turned away and started walking away " Amanda!"
I turned back shouting "what?" Then I stopped then stood there. "Come with us, Dan's having a party at his"

I saw my options and I was thinking what I should choose, I didn't think about it I just went with it. "Yeah hold up."

*******

Nosie levels rose and got Louder I was surrounded with people who were kissing and touching each other a front of everyone else.

This is my life I know I won't change so I guess it's a good thing I'm here with Ryan, he lead me to a room and we just stay on the beds. He was tired of drinking to much so I then pulled up his top and he took it covering his face then I rubbed his back.