Chapter 25- Where has the days gone?

Amanda's pov: 

Flash back.

Dear Kyle

These are where my demons are, you tried to change me, I'll love you forever I promised but what I can not love is change, I never liked it really. And you knew this how could you? We had so many issues and we thought we could find a way to solve them all, I love how you tried, You really did. But I couldn't after that night. You didn't trust me.

I trusted you too much, so when you suffocated me with not giving me any space and you stayed with me for 24/7 I had to escape don't make me apologies for doing what I did, granted I should of stayed loyal but you need to understand you gave me no choice OK.  You never told me about her why make me go threw that?

That late night away and never answered my calls so why make me feel bad knowing you where with her? Telling me how you loved me when you where with her?  You did what you wanted, you made me love you and you broke my fucking heart so don't complain if she leaves you like you did me. So I'll leave, you with her ...

I'll leave these with you, you loved them.

Amanda Berry  x 

********

Two months pasted 

I gave fucking in, I think I'm losing it seriously. I mean I agreed to go back, probably to see Harry but I'm mostly scared if that  But instead I put up a front and said I need to see my family Ryan agreed and came back with me. I wanted to see if Harry missed me or forgot about me.  I had to leave I had enough of Kyle he would always have a power over me I needed to control the situation. 

We got out the car,  I looked across and saw my little niece and nephew's faces as they toddle to me and my boyfriend I opened my arms and felt two figures holding, clinging on to me. They shouted with joy "I missed you Auntie Mandy."  I knew Ryan grinned his voice came "Come on kids let Auntie get up" they automatically joined there dad I stood up with Ryan's firm hand helping me up, Liam's face smiled. He joined me with the embrace I held a minute longer, "I've missed you." I whispered he whispered back "I hope this time it's for good." I leaned back saying "Here's hoping." I laughed Stacey  just rushed us in to the big house.