Chapter 8- Day Three and Treats

Amanda's pov:

The clouds looked intense, with all the bright colors just coming out in  sparks it looked like it was popping out. I just sat on the bed and images of last night came flickering in to my mind I know Kelly told me to do this for her considering she put a roof over my head I owe this to her so I will try and not Think about Harry. 

I got up, then got dressed into a big warm  jumper that just covered to show of my figure enough,  I then washed then put on my daily make up then walked down stairs with my black heels. I saw Kelly up and moving about like a busy bee, She better then.  I thought as I smiled sitting down I looked up she grinned at me, sat down and then pressed her lips on her mug sipping in her drink while taking a moment to then say "Harry called." My reaction was  laughing I honestly didn't know how to respond I honestly didn't know  how to reply. I spoke lightly "He has your house number?"

She tilted her head and said "He called yeah He must of kept it or something but he asked for you especially." She said eyeing me straight trying not to show her feelings, I can she still wants him and the only way to get to him would be through me. 

My fear would be to fall for him and like him but then she would get mad, Stop it Amanda.   I muttered "Sure, I'll er give him a call" I said as I walked up to the phone on the wire and I dialed the number that was there.

Waited for him to pick up, he answered on the second ring That sort of made me excited. Then his husky voice spoke as he spoke softly "Sorry didn't want to wake you , if you were sleeping but I was wondering-"

He spoke I interrupted "No no, its fine I was up just was busy. I'm here now." I heard him breath in deeply and then continued "Well I'm on my way anyways to work and I'm walking around your area,Want me to pick you up?" 

I said sure then hanged up telling then Kelly what was happening, she was happy or what I thought was her being happy. Then I walked outside with my phone while the door closed behind me  I looked out and saw Harry on the other side of the road waiting and leaning on his car he smiled up at me as I crossed the road, he leaned in for a hug I accepted the hug and hugged back. "So do I have to expect this every morning now or?" I questioned He just grinned moving my body to the car and opened the door for me while I sidled in he then quickly walked round and got in then closed the door and started to drive. As i turned my head I saw Kelly staring. 

*********

When we got to the building I was gladly happy to be in one piece after Harry's awful driving which I told him after he hit a car in front which was kinda funny because it just had to be Charlie sitting in that car so it was a bit awkward to say the least but I was already at work and not letting Charlie to enter my mind. 

Then who just had to walk in to the office while Harry was sitting on his chair at his desk, he looked up and he hissed at the fact he was looking at me. He smiled, the smile that kills me every time. I smiled back but didn't show it much then I was sorting papers as Charlie pulled up a chair beside me I eyed him then gone back to my work, "Hey, Amanda" I nodded "Hey, what you doing here shouldn't you be working?" He replied "Oh I'm on break, Kelly extended my lunch break." I muttered "Lucky you, I don't get that since I'm working."  I said eyeing Harry, Charlie looked at him grinning "Right, maybe I should leave?" He said asking me but then he turned to Harry as Harry replied "Yes, and close the fucking door when you leave" He said with a grunting smile.

I stood up walking around the wide table then hugged Charlie saying Ill see him other time he nodded smiling as he left, he waved goodbye I blushed a bit then turned around as Harry was slightly laughing " Are you serious?" He asked I shrugged " Were all allowed a bit of fun, ant we?" I said cheekily wanting to see what he would say he then stood up and walked around his desk and then he was inches away from me. That scared me a bit then I took a breath as he breathed in he was looking right at me at this point then he said "Indeed, we are." He said in a wired way. 

He took of his jumper off and he was left in an open top with not all of his buttons  done up and his black dark jeans. He asked "Do you tell Kelly everything?" I tilted my head " Harry I am not her bitch? I don't go fucking tell her about my life." I said with passion he nodded "Good, because I wouldn't want her to know I fancy you."   I laughed as I walked out not believing what he said, He caught up with me he walked behind me  "You don't believe me?"  I shook my head "Nope" He replied in minutes "You'll see." 

That left me feeling un eased. I walked home and the feeling never left me, I hate this. Why do I get like this ? Being scared isn't what Amanda Berry  needs to fear. Ill beat it. I will. I said to myself trying to smile.  I walked into the house the sweet smell of crisp waffles. A smile came across my face thinking about food but then as I entered the kitchen I saw a familiar face just sitting there. It didn't even take me a minute I knew he'll find me , I  smiled with joy as I ran up to Ryan and hugged him so tight like I never wanted to let him go. I started to cry but I knew my mascara would get messy but I honestly didn't give two fucks I was with Ryan. He smiled to, He was happy I could tell.  

Kelly was on the other side of the table leaning on her counter with her tea smiling, I was focused on him, eyes locked on him. He was still holding me whispering in my ear "You didn't think I would leave you right?" that made me die inside I looked at his dark hair that just sat perfectly, looked darker then normal.  "Thank you." I whispered he got out of the hug but kept his arms around my shoulders as I stood right next to him.  He asked how me and Kelly was, out of surprise I replied "Were good, were good friends." She gave Ryan a decent smile. I think she wanted me to say that it was like she had me under a spell that I had to do everything she wanted.

***

Later on we went to a night club. It was a Friday evening and I changed previously and gotten into a black short dress that just slightly showed my curves. I was holding my drink while dancing, I thought Kelly was making me drink to get really drunk and she would do something but I guess she hasn't yet so maybe I'm being just me nothing will happen. I put on the smile on and danced with Ryan he was drinking and swinging side to side.  I swirled my head around while I danced the vivid lights came on as we danced, then People were coming in and out like crazy. 

We all found a booth and sat down, Ryan and his sister were opposite  me, Ryan was directly opposite me. I saw Charlie walk in I stood up and smiled hugging him saying hello,I moved up and he came over and sat next to me, the boys introduced themselves. A smile came in that moment, I knew these smiles never come normally so I thought I should take advantage of this. I was lost in the moment when I got up and asked for Charlie to move, as I wanted to go and dance. It might seem wired but I felt myself when I was alone and free, able to move in ways I wasn't allowed before. 

Songs came on that got me like, crying inside. I smiled moving from side to side. faces came up to me I then had a double take at somebody, It was Harry I think. His eyes were locked on mine as the song "R.City - Locked away" came on. I moved my hips along with it he never left my eyes as I grinned moving my body around.  Tell me would you ride for me, that lyric had me swinging as I thought about it. Would anyone?  then Harry came closer, he was opposite, standing by the bar watching me move.  

******

It was two hours later and I turned round then Ryan was still there sitting. He smiled up at me as he walked up to me, He whispered "Didn't  know you could dance like that" I grinned then laughed saying "Then, you've been out of the country too long." I said as I chuckled.  He said he was going out for a fag I nodded standing there. Someone grabbed my hand I turned and Harry's shadow darned on me as he whispered "You've been hiding  this side of you." I looked at him and stated "This side isn't for you and it took you long enough  You've been staring at me for to long." He replied "I'll be quicker next time" then he kissed me on the cheek then turned back after he walked out.