Chapter 16- Me and Liam

Amanda's Pov

 Two Months Pasted  

*******

The house is shattered with broken pieces everywhere, "Harry!" My voice echos though the thin walls I could hear the annoyance in his voice as he grunts "What?" I stare at him blankly as I say "My brothers coming over" His eyes rolls I ignore that as I turn away and sit on the sofa he reply's "Is Ryan going to be coming as well or is it going to be like last time?"  Chill's came then, as memories come placed in my mind I grunt as It ended as normal with me and Harry arguing.  

"Harry last time I only did what I did was because I had enough." He stares at me and just continues his own conversation ignoring me "Lets just sort this place out for Liam."  I mutter fuck of  quietly so he doesn't hear.  

An hour later Liam shows up with Ryan.   the boys enter and smile at Harry as they walk into the house, Harry nods and continues to get out some coffee and starts to stir poring the hot water then his milk.

Ryan's body stands against the counter and leans his hips and stares into space. I haven't seen him since I last saw Liam I did not know how to start a conversation, because for one I wasn't talking to Ryan, Ryan wasn't talking to Harry and Liam wasn't talking Harry and Harry didn't like Liam anyways.

 I haven't seen him since I last saw Liam I did not know how to start a conversation, because for one I wasn't talking to Ryan, Ryan wasn't talking to Harry and Liam wasn't talking Harry and Harry didn't like Liam anyways

We looked through old pictures as I leaned forwards looking at old pictures of the family, I may not be fond of the past I still miss it. I turned to a picture of me and Liam, his eyes sparked as I fell on that page he said "Wait leave it there, I want to remember this." He says smiling then everywhere was looking. I smiled to, but I hid it.