Chapter Twenty Two-Another Perfect Storm

The wedding festivities ended later that night and Josh and Maya left shortly after to go on their honeymoon to Hawaii.Riley was left in the apartment on her own at 5 am the next morning.Farkle had not been seen since earlier that night and Riley was loosing her mind over what might happen to him.She couldn't sleep because of worry and she had never felt this broken in her entire life.For once she realised how hard Maya had it,some things need to change.Starting with her relationship with Farkle.

Riley dug deep down into her purse and brought out her phone.She repeatedly phoned Farkle but each time she would only be talking to his voicemail and each time a small fragment of hope would tear away.After another hour of losing hope and sleep Riley had an idea.There was this one place in high school that Farkle always went to when he came to New York for vacation.It was an antiquated street with a ghostly feel to it.Farkle loved it because he could be himself there,he didn't have to be the cleverest kid or the friend of the happiest kid,he could just be himself.Riley grabbed her things and ran out of the door,not caring about her messy appearance one bit.
Her assumptions were correct and as Riley neared the street she saw a young man sat in the middle of the road,legs crossed and earphones in.He was still in his wedding attire and his tear stained cheeks shone with the early morning sun.Riley rushed over to her fiancé and kneeled down by his side.Tears began to fall down her cheeks as she watched Farkle just stare into space.
"Why did you do it?Was I not good enough for you?Did I not give you enough?I mean you could have told me if you were unhappy."
Riley watched as Farkle looked at her for a split second and then changed to look at anything but Riley.
"I didn't do any of this on purpose and I never wanted our relationship to be ruined.FOR GOD SAKES FARKLE I LOVE YOU.I never wanted that kiss with Charlie because I don't want to be with him I want to be with you and where the hell were you anyway?I couldn't help but feel alone all night because my so called fiancé was nowhere to be found!"
At that point both Riley and Farkle were stood up,there voices and movements echoeing through the souless street.
"You kissed another man.You were the person who drank all of that alcohol and then danced erotically with your ex boyfriend.I was not the one to kiss anyone else or be with anyone else.This is all on YOU.For once just realise that something in this world is your fault and that you are nowhere near perfect.Oh and by the way I wasn't at the party the whole time because I was getting everything ready for our best friend's honeymoon.And I was looking for accommodation for us so then Josh and Maya could have their own house now they are married.I AM SO SORRY I WAS BEING SUCH AN INCONSIDERATE BASTA....an inconsiderate human being!"
Farkle threw his earbuds to the ground and grabbed his phone and stormed off.He hated how Riley thought that Her actions didn't have consequences at times but then that's what he loved about her too.Her craziness and adorableness.No Farkle had had enough with Riley now.He couldn't think about the good things in life with Riley anymore,he needed space and time.

"BUT FARKLE I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND I DIDN'T MEAN TO GET DRUNK AND KISS ANOTHER MAN IT JUST HAPPENED AND HE FORCED ME TO SIT WITH HIM AND KISS HIM AND I GOT SCARED BUT MAYA CAME TO SAVE ME.ASK HER PLEASE FARKLE I DON'T WANT TO LOOSE YOU."
Farkle could feel his cheeks burning up as he clenched his fists.Charlie had done what to Riley?He would probably have to forgive her at some point but first he needed to pay a man who goes by the last name of Gardener a visit and then have space from Riley too.A lot of space.
"I LOVE YOU TOO RILEY BUT I NEED SPACE.JUST GO HOME AND GET SLEEP I WILL SEE YOU WHEN I SEE YOU.Oh yeah and don't wait up,I will be a few days."
Riley looked dismayed and happy at the same time.Maybe there was still hope then?
"How many days?"
Farkle stopped and turned to face Riley who was now at the other end of the street to Farkle.
"Space Riley,Space."
He turned the corner and left.
___________________________A/N
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh snappppppppp.
GODDAMIT RILEY SPACE. STILL LOVE HER THOUGH. Loved this as well. I get to beat Charlie up ! WOOHOOOOOO! I do so love beating people up. *Dances* Anywayyyyy. TEXAS IS SO CLOSE AND IM FREAKING OUT. AHHHHHHH. ITS JUST SO AMAZING. SWEAR TO GOD. EEEKKKKK. THERE ARE NO WORDS FOR MY EXCITEMENT. ITS MAKING ME EMOTIONAL. Just excuse me a moment. *wipes away tears.* I hope you enjoyed this chapter as much as I did. Megan take a bow. Brava. It was excellent. Superb. I've run out of adjectives so BYEEEEEEEEEEEE
Megan and Hannah X

YAY!!!Thankyou.And TEXAS I AM DEAD.So close but yet so far away-Megan x