Introduction.

This is the first time that me and my friends have ever spent the whole summer apart. Usually we'd spend at least 2 weeks together but now we're spending the whole 3 months apart. It's kind of scary actually cause we're always that group of friends who never went and did things in another country for summer. We'd stay in our home town of Washington and just walk around the streets and mess about. Not this year.

This year I'm going to Virginia to visit my cousins. Maddi is going to California with her parents and brother and they're staying in a beach house. Marley is going to North Carolina to do this acting course or something and Aubrey is going to Indiana to see her grandparents.

We were all upset that we wouldn't see each other for 3 months cause we're always together. Our parents thought we could use time apart but we disagreed and because we were gonna be apart, we promised to write to each other about our holidays. This is gonna be weird.

Anyways, my names Christine. We're all 17 but I turn 18 in August. The rest of the girls turn 18 in September.

I have nice blonde hair which is a bit curly and reaches my boobs and have brown eyes. I'm 5'5 and play volleyball but I'm also kind of the class nerd.
Aubrey has dark brown hair which is super long and wavy. She's got nice blue eyes with small specks of brown in them. She's 5'6 and plays basketball and lacrosse sometimes.
Maddi has nice straight blonde hair which goes just under her boobs. Her eyes are brown but turn an orangey colour when she's upset or something. She doesn't play sports cause she thinks she's to short being 5'4.
Marley has long light brown hair which is kinda curly and kinda wavy. She's the most sporty out of all of us. She plays volleyball, lacrosse, soccer and she does track for school. She's also the tallest. 5'7 and the most adventurous.

That's the basics about us. And we're best friends. So anyways let's just start.