Be mine? - Eighteen.

Marley's POV
I got a text from Cameron saying he wanted to meet me at the Ice Cream Palace. I put a mint green skater skirt, white crop top over my bikini cause knowing Cameron he would want to go to the beach probably, and white converse. I put on a green SnapBack and rode my skateboard to the ice cream place. I had headphones in so I couldn't hear anyone. I felt someone pull me so I hit them.

"Are you trying to kidnap me or something?" I shout out them. Then I see its Cameron.

"Sorry I didn't mean to scare you." I hug him relieved it wasn't a creep.

"So what did you want to do?"

"I actually wanted to take you somewhere. You in?"

"As long as I'm not getting kidnapped then I'm fine with it." We laugh and I follow him to his car.

"So where are we going then?"

"You will see just be patient."

"But I'm not patient." He rolls his eyes and laughs. We continue driving for about 10 minutes and he pulls up into like a national park or something.

"Come on." He grabs my hand and we walk through the wild trees. I look at the green scenery and listen to the leaves crunching under my feet. I like nature. "Welcome to my little thinking place." I look and see a small water hole kind of thing which has a waterfall.

"This is beautiful. Do you come here often?" He nods.

"I come here to think about my life and why it's not complete yet." He starts fiddling with his hands.

"How is it not complete yet?" I shouldn't have asked that right?

"Well you see, most people need a partner in their life. A soul mate. Then their life is more complete than what it was. I don't have a partner yet. But hopefully I will soon." I smirk a little.

"And who's the lucky girl?" He walks closer to me.

"I'm looking at her right now." He holds my cheek and kisses me. This kiss was a loveable kiss. There's a very big difference in this one than there was yesterday. I run my fingers through his hair as we just keep kissing. We pull back to catch our breaths.

"Be mine Marley? Be mine forever?" I smile and nod.

"I'll be yours Cameron." He smiles and goes back to kissing me. I could stay like this for ages.