Love Triangle - Sixteen.

Maddi's POV
I've got class today so I'm gonna have to face Nash and Jonah. We jut went on a date right? We're not boyfriend girlfriend now. I got my usual outfit on and waited for Anna to come to my place.

I went on Instagram and started scrolling through my feed.

Dumb picture.
Horoscope.
Cute puppies.
Nash and a girl.
Me and Jonah.

Wait what? I scroll to the one with me and Jonah. It was me and him when he came to the door last night. Anna must've taken that one. I scroll to the one with Nash. He's kissing a beautiful girl. She's got luscious brown hair and she's just a little smaller than Nash and he looks really happy.

"Open the door I'm here!" I hear Anna shout. I lock my phone and walk to the door and unlock it.

"Hey Anna." She does a small dance and sits on the couch. I get a bottle of water from my fridge and I hear her gasp.

"Omg is this Nash!?" She shouts a bit. I run to her and she's on my phone.

"Yeah last night."

"Why is he kissing another girl?"

"I don't know but I'm happy for him. That kid needed love." I lied. I sort of like him cause he was really nice and sweet.

"Okay Maddi I can see your get a bit upset. Do you wanna skip class today and just go do some shopping or go to the lake?"

"No we paid for this class so we're gonna go. I don't care about it.  I have Jonah anyways."

"I don't know about Jonah though. Like he's nice but I've seen him around town and he's not a very good guy." I just look at her. "I've seen him do drugs okay." I don't believe her.

"We'll see about that. Come on let's get to class."

"Maddi I just don't want you to get hurt or anything okay." I just walk out of the building.

-
I'm finally finished. So we're working on a play and I was the most dramatic and I became the lead girl and guess who's my lead boy?

Nash.

And throughout the play he kisses me at least 5 times. On the lips. I could tell Jonah was very mad cause he left halfway through class.

Anyways, I'm going to the lake with Anna and one of her friends. I've never met her but she said she's nice and stuff. The teacher called Anna to do something so I went down and waited in the main area. I waited for a while when someone came in.

"Finally I've been waiting for ages!" I say. I look up and see it's not Anna. In fact it was Nash.

"So you like the bad type huh?" He keeps coming closer to me. He looked angry. I didn't like this side of Nash.

"I-I don't know w-what your talking about."

"Jonah. He's a bad boy. If you like bad boys then I can be one for you."

"Nash-" he cuts me off by kissing me. It was a hungry kiss. He pulls back and kisses my neck.

"I can be want you want me to be." Then he leaves. Okay maybe I did like that kiss. Maybe I did kiss back. Maybe I did like this side of Nash but then who's gonna be the caring one?

I hate feelings.