Him Or Me - Twenty Three.

Maddie's POV
Jonah hasn't been going to class anymore and he hasn't been answering any of my calls or texts. I wonder why? I know why.

Nash on the other hand keeps blowing up my phone with his stupid calls and texts. Little love notes he sends to me and everything you could ever imagine. I guess he's kind of over the 'bad boy' phase cause he hasn't really done anything else to me which is kissing wise.

"Okay class so today we will be practicing the whole play. You are allowed your scripts to look off. This may take a while but we will have 30 minute breaks every 2 hours. LETS BEGIN!" We got into our starting positions which was me in a room and parents yelling at me.  We continued on for ages.

Now it's my scene. We've gone over this at least one hundred times. We've finished with the parents business and the friend loss and now it's Nash and I's kiss scene.

"How could you do that? I loved them but you made me lose them." I pretend cry.

"I could see you were unhappy Laura. You came to school everyday with a new cut or bruise on your body. That hurts me as well seeing you like that."

"That wasn't my parents. They were from my friends."

"Laura. Please. I know they hurt you cause I would knock on your door everyday to see if you were okay. Only your mother or father would answer and I could tell they were angry. I had to do it. Forgive me?"

"Forever?" He cups my face.

"And always." He slowly leans in to kiss me but we get interrupted by the teacher.

"That was perfect! But you two, save the bet for the audience okay?" I blush a little and pull away from Nash. He has a sad look.

"Yes Mrs Marks." I sound like a little kid or something. I walk over and sit next to Annaliese.

"What was that?"

"What was what?"

"You looked very in the moment."

"That's the whole point of acting, stupid."

"He likes you still." I look down and mumble something that I don't even know what I said. We get dismissed from class. I loose Anna so I just follow the crowd but get pulled away by someone.

"Jonah?"

"Who do you choose?"

"What?"

"You know what I'm talking about. For act stupid. I saw your guys moment in there and you weren't just acting so who do you choose?"

"Jonah I-"

"HIM OR ME!?" He shouts at me. His grip around my shoulders tighten and he's starting to scare me.

"Your hurting me." He calms down a bit and let's go of my shoulders.

"I'm sorry I've been like this. I haven't been myself lately and I-"

"Him." I say.

"What?" He looks like he's about to cry.

"I choose him." And I walk away to find Nash.

-
After a couple minutes of walking I eventually see the blue eyes boy sitting alone on a park bench.

"NASH!" I call out excitedly. He looks over and stand up once he sees me. I start running towards him and his face gets happier and he starts running as well. "I choose you." He picks me up and spins me around.

"I'm glad." I wrap my legs around his torso and grab his face and kiss his lips. I think we were like this for a while.

"Um excuse me but there are kids around." A lady says to us. I jump down from Nash.

"Oh sorry. We're just gonna go." I grab his hand and we run back to my place.

"I'm so happy right now. Maddie will you be my girlfriend?" I start jumping up and down.

"Yes Nash I will!" I tackle him and we start kissing again.