Using you - Twenty Two.

Aubrey's POV
After Tyson left the other night he gave me his number. We kind of talked about ourselves while the grandparents were talking and he's going through basically what I'm going through but with a girl of course. He seems like a pretty nice kid as well and he has the sexiest British accent ever. It's so perfect. What am I saying, everything about him is perfect.

So we kind of made a plan with each other that we'd make Taylor and Tyson's girl jealous together. I told him to meet me at my grandparents house cause they had to go and do something at the community centre so they won't be home till late.

Tyson - Taylor sees me standing outside the house. He's kind of giving me the death stare.

Me - okay I'm coming to unlock the door now.

I walk to the door and instantly get engulfed in a hug.

"I thought this would make him more jealous. Sorry if it's weird." I giggle.

"It's fine, I think it's working anyways. Plus, I love your hugs." He laughs and pulls back.

"Well let's get this party started then." I nod and go to close the door. Before I do I see Taylor staring straight at me with a sad look on his face. I give him one last look then I close the door and go find Tyson. I find him in my room on my laptop.

"What are you doing?"

"Looking at your movies." I roll my eyes.

"Just search something on the Internet. A movie website." I say in a duh voice. He gives me a goofy laugh and he ends up getting a few love movies.

-
We've spent at least 5 hours crying. Well I have. Tyson's been laughing at me. We watched the Titanic and The Fault In Our Stars. I cry every time in those movies.

"Those movies were boring. Why did the guy die?" He complains.

"Be quiet. That's what a movies suppose to be like doofus."

"Hey don't call me a doofus you doofus." We just keep calling each other doofus when he gets a text. "I'm sorry I've gotta go, my grandma wants me to go run a few errands for her. Thanks for making me laugh though." I laugh.

"It's cool, we've got day two of the plan tomorrow. What's her name again?"

"Clara." He says sweetly. I nod. We walk to the door and I see it's not even dark yetZ

"Well I'll see you tomorrow."

"Bye Bree."

"Bye Ty." He walks down the driveway and turns the corner. I watched him go before I was about to close the door. I couldn't though cause someone came and opened it up again.

"Are you okay?" He says.

"I'm fine why wouldn't I be?"

"Cause it looks like you've been crying and a guy was just here. Did he hurt you?" I shake my head.

"Tyson's my best friend. He wouldn't do anything to hurt me and he tells me the truth about everything."

"I have a feeling this has something to do with me." He says a bit scared.

"Yeah. How come you didn't tell me you had a girlfriend huh?"

"I was gonna break up with her. She's always clingy and stuff and I like someone else."

"Okay well I'm going now cause I want ice cream." He makes puppy dog eyes. "Yeah nah, get your own ice cream." I say then close the door on him.