Funeral (#1) - Twenty Seven.

Maddie's POV
I told Nash what happened with Aubrey and her mom. I actually started to cry. He was there for me though. He told me he'd go with me. I would want Anna to come as well but she's got to do the classes.

We leave soon. It's gonna be so depressing cause Bella was like my other mom as well. Aubrey was like my sister. We'd always do stuff together. We were best friends before we met Christine and Marley.

Nash's and I made our way to the airport.  Well Anna was dropping us off. I stayed quiet the whole ride thinking about what it's gonna be like back in Washington.

"I wish I could be there with you Mads. I'm sorry I can't."

"It's okay. Go to your next class and I promise I'll text you when I land." She nods and we hug. "I'll be back soon okay." She nods again and me and Nash get on the plane.

We take our seats and I just break down and cry. I'm in a very depressing mood so it's not my fault.

"Shush baby it's gonna be okay. I'll be there with you okay. Just calm down." He holds me as the plans begins to take off.

-
We land and now we wait for everyone else. I lie down across seats while I wait to see my friends. A call comes on which says something about a flight coming in from Indiana. BREE! I jump up and run to where they get off. Nash is confused but runs after me. I wait and wait and then I finally see Aubrey. Her eyes are puffy and her cheeks are shining. I don't care if there's a whole bunch of people in from of me, I push them out of the way making a few people fall over.

"BREE!" I shout my voice kind of cracks. She looks up and starts crying even more. She hands her stuff to this guy next to her and runs up to me.

"Maddie." She whispers. I hug her and bring her out of the crowd.

"I'm so sorry. I can't believe this happened to you." I take her to where Nash is.

"Taylor?" He says. I look up and see the boy who was next to Aubrey.

"Nash?" He says back. They go up and do that little bro hug thing. I'm confused right now. I'm just focused on Aubrey. I think her grandparents come and sit with us as well cause they hug Aubrey as well.

The rest of the girls come and they bring their boyfriends. All our boyfriends know each other and we all became so confused. We get to Aubreys parents house cause we would all have to stay together. I'm so upset. I can't believe this is happening.