Es•Pi•No•Sa - Five.

Christine's POV
The stinky smelly guy was finally gone and I didn't have to see him anymore. Hallelujah! I went to get my bags and find my cousins. They said they were at my gate but when I got out I didn't even see them. I checked my phone. No new messages. I scanned the crowd of people again and see two girls jumping up holding 'Johnson' on a sign. I face palmed myself and went up to my cousins.

"Christine! I'm so happy right now. It's been forever since we've seen you." I hug my cousin Julianna who's 18.

"I've missed you to. Hey Ally I've missed you so much." She hugs me. She's 16.

"Yeah Chrissy I've missed you to."

"I'm so happy you were able to come. I've been trying to make these holidays the best for you." I nod at Julie.

"So what are we doing?"

"Well Jack and his friend are staying as well so we'll just go to waterparks and places like that. Don't worry it'll be fun. And also Jacks missed you a whole lot." I smiled. I missed Jack as well. He's my best friend and cousin as well. Jack Johnson.

"I've missed him to. Who's his friend though?"

"Oh his names Matt I think? I'm not sure but he's always at Aunt Myra's house when we go visit them and Jack. I swear they're like best friends him and Jack. They're never apart."

"And he's also super cute. I would date him." Ally says smirking. I laugh and we get in the car.

"Off we go people!" Julie sings. We make the drive shorter by singing heaps of songs and stuff. It was so funny. We sounded like walruses that were stuck in something.

-
"Okay we're here my lovely girls." Julie says. I was so relieved. 10 more minutes and my ears would've started to bleed.

"Okay can you get my bags please?" I pout.

"Nah I'm not feeling generous today."

"Yeah I'm to tired." I groan at my wonderful cousins. I get my bags and we go inside. They show me my room which is really nice. I just put my bags away and then go downstairs where Jack attacks me in a hug.

"JACKY!" I shout.

"CHRISTIAN!" He shouts back. We had stupid names for each other.

"I've missed you Jacky."

"Yeah I've missed you to Chris. I've been wanting you to come here for ages. Like ever since we moved it hasn't been as much fun as it was with you."

"Yeah in Washington I got bored because little Jacky wasn't there to make funny jokes with. It also got kind of annoying cause I'd make jokes and no one would get them. Why'd you move!" I say punching his arm.

"Cause we had to. Anyways I'd like you to meet my best friend." I nod.

"I thought I was your best friend?"

"Okay my best guy friend then." I laugh.

"Go on." He nods and stands up.

"Introducing, the one and only Matthew Es, Pi, No, Sa!" And someone really cute walks in. He made a funny but cute face.

"Hey beautiful what's your name?" He says to me.

"Christine Johnson." He kisses my hand. Such a flirt.

"I'm Matthew Espinosa." I smile and nod. He was so adorable.