Date #2 (part 2) - Twenty One.

Christine's POV
"I'm glad I have someone like you in my life. You're he most caring sweetest person I've ever met and actually loves me for me. Thank you Christine." I cry a little more while he hugs me.

"I'm glad I've got you in my life as well Matt. You have no idea how much you mean to me. I would never want to leave you." He holds me tight. I move back and kiss his lips. His soft plump lips. 

"Come on, I've got another surprise for you." He says and smiles. I smile back and we go to his car and leave the rose gardens.

"Where are we going?"

"I told you, it's a surprise." I smile and watch the small lights go past the car window. This is definitely gonna be a great night. "Okay we're here now." I look up and see a giant building with heaps of limos and stuff outside of it and lights everywhere.

"Where are we?"

"We're at a ball. You know with dancing and fancy stuff." I smile.

"You didn't have to take me here. I don't dance either."

"It's alright, we can learn together." I nod and we walk inside. We get seated and listen to a few songs and watch people dance until Matt stands up.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"Christine, may I have this dance?" He puts his hand out. I take it and be leads me out. "Okay so that couple is like this. Hold my hand." He puts one hand on my hip and holds the other while I put one on his shoulder and hold the other.

"This is easier than I thought." I say. I watch the steps I take and so does Matt. It's funny cause everyone around us is swaying around the room while we're like the dodos of the group.

We end up getting the dance and swirl around the room. The violins taking us away. Matt must've known when the music would stop playing cause he bent me down like they do and kissed me. Everyone was applauding us. He was so cute.

-
"Thank you so much for tonight Matthew. This was definitely one of the best memories ever." I hug him. I loved his hugs.

"It's alright Chris. I loved planning it for you and spending the night with you. I'd do it again for you. You mean the world to me." He pulls away this time and kisses me. I could get used to this.

"Goodnight Matt. I love you."

"Sweet dreams baby. I love you more."

"No I do."

"I love you a gazillion times more than you love me." I shake my head.

"I can't even count how much I love you." He kissed me again probably to shut me up. I didn't kind though. We eventually went to sleep. Me in his nice warm, protective arms.