Dear Girls.

Hey girls. I hope your holidays are going just as well as mine are. Mine are just perfect. Sarcasm involved.

I met a guy named Taylor Caniff who is my grandparents neighbours kid. He is also probably the hottest guy in the street. Seriously you'd have to see him to believe me cause damn he hit as a flame.

Anyways, we had a small incident while I was washing my nans car. I was just casually cleaning it and then the water stopped working so I went to fix it. (I only agreed to this cause he was outside and I wanted him to see me. Yes I was trying to show off a bit.) there was something that clogged the hose so eventually all the water burst in my face. Taylor came and saved me and then we ended up having a big water fight.

We were so puffed in the end that we sat on the hood of the car. After a while we had to go but we almost kissed. WE ALMOST KISSED! I so wanted him to kiss me. But then I kissed his cheek and I made him do a little dance which was adorable.

But then I went for an early walk this morning with Rodney. My grandparents dog. We went to a small lake area and starting running around being physical when I saw a couple. I kept quiet and then guess who it was.

Taylor Caniff.

I was kind of heart broken actually because I thought he liked me and then the next day he's with another girl and I just need all of you here with me right now cause this shit sucks. Sorry for probably making your day sad but that's my holidays so far and it hasn't even been a week.

I love you girls and miss you heaps x

-Aubrey