No more mister nice guy - Nineteen.

Maddie's POV
Should I have told Jonah about the kiss? I mean we're not technically dating though so it shouldn't matter.

What I want to know though is why Nash is acting like this. Yeah it's obvious he likes me but he could've asked me out like Jonah did. Maybe he was to shy in the beginning. Oh well, it's his fault for being to late.

"I think that you should be with Nash more than Jonah. Jonah's not really the one for you. You're all happy and excited about everything and he's just like. Eh. Nash is exactly like you." Anna says.

"Jonah's not like that. He's nice and kind and way better than what we first thought of him like seriously. When we went on that date he told me he would've taken me to a 5 star restaurant if he could afford it. He would do something that special for a first date."

"I'm pretty sure everyone would do that for a first date Maddie. It's something that people do to impress someone."

"Whatever he's nice anyways." Her phone sings and she groans.

"I've got to go Mads. Sorry but I promise I'll come around later alright?"

"Mkay bye." She leaves and I sit there. I roll onto the ground and magically transform into a starfish. I was about to fall a sleep when someone knocks on the door. I mentally cried cause I didn't want to answer it.

I eventually got to the door after falling over a couple times. I opened it and am a bit surprised.

"We need to talk." He says.

"Hi to you to." He came in and sat down.

"I saw that kiss you and Nash had. Did it mean anything to you?" I just stand there looking at him. How did he see? "Why aren't you answering!" He says a little louder.

"Well I mean it was a surprise kiss I didn't know it was gonna happen. It was reasonible but-"

"I knew it. I knew that you weren't gonna be a true girl for a guy to have. I'm so stupid for falling for you." He shouts at me.

"Hey! I'm sorry for basically getting force kissed. I didn't want that to happen. I was waiting for Anna to hurry up so don't just go around accusing people of kissing people okay." He rolls his eyes.

"Maybe that date meant nothing to you." He walks to the door. "I'm so stupid." I hear him say then he leaves. I lie back down on my floor and become a starfish again. I should just go live in the sea.

My thoughts were interrupted by someone entering my place.

"Why are you in my apartment?"

"Because I'm spending the day with you and you left your door open." He sits down on the couch and makes himself comfortable. "Why are you on the floor?"

"Why aren't you?" He smirks.

"I can be on the floor with you." Then he climbs off the couch and positions himself on top of me basically.

"I'm not the floor! Get off me!"

"But your on the floor so there for your apart of the floor." I try to push him off but he's to strong. "Oh come on. I know you like this." He whispers in my ear. I roll my eyes and then he kisses me.  We keep kissing and kissing until I flip us over.

"You're right Nash, I do like this." And then I get off and run away.